• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Voice Acting--in Hylian?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I am mostly indifferent to the idea of voice acting, so Hylain voice acting is definetly something I can deal with. Nintend did apretty decent job with the voice acting for Kid Icarus Uprising, plus Zelda's gorgeous singing in Skyward Sword. Think they could pull it out quite nicely. That being said, I'm tottally fine wi the text-only stuff, so far.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think that would be pretty cool. If you haven't noticed all series from the 80's-90's remained with no voices. Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, Zelda all have no voice acting to this day. It would be cool if there was Zelda nerd talk, and people can say I speak something, something, etc, and Hylian..haha.

I think that's a great idea. I would definitely love to learn to speak Hylian. ;D
but for the voice acting.. the actors would definitely have to be picked carefully..

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
It's a good idea, but... no. It would sound like gibberish to the average person. Zelda's gibberish in Skyward Sword made me crack up. How could I take the game seriously if that happened every time I talked to someone! The grunts are enough, sometimes even they make me laugh for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom