• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Viral's Experimental (But Mostly Mental) Mafia 1: Police Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Decided to this because I wanted to. And because it looks like Mafia 15 will take some time.

This will be a small game, 7 players ONLY. It will be OPEN SETUP, meaning you will know what roles are in this game, and how many of them. This game is mainly for me to test certain game mechanics (but also for you guys to have a little bit of crazy fun between the major games). I don't see this game lasting very long (IRL and in-game days).

I ask for moderate-high activity for this game.
Experience does not matter.

That being said, I need 7 players. Replacements would be nice too.

1. Musicfan
2. Thareous
3. Hylian_Monolith
4. Kybryrian
5. LittleGumball
6. Darknut_Hunter
7. ALIT

Replacements:
Mido
PK Flash
Dracomajora
Atticus

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Aright, I'll leave this thread open for a few more replacements.
Just to reiterate, this being a smaller game, activity will be important. One lurker in a game of 7 has a greater effect on the game than one lurker in a game of 18.

PMs will go out later tonight, around midnight EST (In 7 hours, give or take).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Role PMs are out; confirm in thread.
I'll start the game once we have 5/7 confirmations. At that point, I'll wait two (2) IRL days for further confirmations after which the players who have not confirmed will be replaced.

Replacements will all be PMed or VMed at the same time when a spot opens up. It will be first come, first serve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom