• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Haha, I had fun doing this:

zt573orplh31w4knvvauig331dgyg1wc.jpg

And then on this one below-

3saw3mfwhpcaate2uw7idc81v9u2t9q6.jpg

1: there there, bro, your face still looks cute even though its messy
2: hmph... i ran here with food in my mouth. why did i even do that? brain, why?
3: hahah, az, you look ridiculously cute as always

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Awh xD that's adorable sis. Nice work. Though I don't like to wear my glasses y u draw me in them ;p

The arms in the first picture look a little off, but I guess that's because of the perspective. Maybe try to work on perspective of arms or something? ;o I can't really see any other mistakes. Good job, sis. I like it a lot. =D

bunny

birb overlord
Violet, your art is improving so much, holy cow. It's been really neat to watch you and your art grow. Megane Azure is perf, though. Don't listen to him. xD If only I were actually taller than you. ;_; Anyways, great work as usual! c:

Violet Link

tumblr_mx4662eIPv1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

Okay I am so obsessed with Alice Mare now. This is Allen. The main character. And this is the moment where my heart breaks down because I drew a sad moment in a sad ending.

Fig

The Altruist
I really enjoy your drawing style! Although I may not know a lot when it comes to drawing or even being an artist for that matter, I would to say that to just simply continue to draw more as I really do want to see more art from you! >w<

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
That looks really good, sis! ;D Just... maybe try to broaden his shoulders a little more next time? His arms look a little too skinny. Just a little. ;o Other than that tiny little thing, the proportions are really good! You're definitely improving. c:

His eyes look really empty... unless they're supposed to be like that for him. I don't really know anything about him. xD

Violet Link

so yeah i'm having fun with fire alpaca

tumblr_mxa7h3YbO41sl6zjjo1_r1_500.png

yes he looks ugly and the reason is that it's a quick draw/sketchie and i felt really lazy to control my mouse... yeah and its also transparent enjoy

yOU TOLD ME YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN BETTER BUT YOU TOTALLY HAVE

YOUR PROPORTIONS ARE PERFECT HOW IN GUERTENA'S FABRICATED WORLD DO YOU DO THAT?! I JUST FHNKDJAWUAJ GBD

NO DO NOT SAY YOUR ART IS BAD IT IS AMAZING

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom