• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villains from non-Zelda games who'd make great Zelda villains

So... you read the title, I'm sure you know what the topic is.

What villains from non-Zelda games, and yes they gotta be video games, do you think would be great bad guys to cause trouble in the land of Hyrule?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I agree the Shadow Mario would make a good one, although his abilities remind me a lot of Yuga lol. Another one I think would fit well is probably Kraid from Metroid. He has the size factor, along with the classic Zelda one-specific-weakpoint, that being his mouth which he usually only opens under certain conditions. It just feels very Zelda to me and I think he'd feel right at home in a fire dungeon somewhere.

Kind of basic, but Mr. Mayor from Six Flags Fun Park.

Last edited:
Even though two out of three of the first few that I mention aren't villains, id have to say that it would be pretty cool if Pitt, Dark Pitt, and Palutena were in Zelda. That would be a really awesome crossover! I'd have to disagree on the point of Dark Mario, however as an alternative I suggest Chaos or whatever his name is from Sonic the Hedgehog. I really want to see like kick his a$$. Also, this may sound stupid, but like, Saron from Lord of the Rings would be very interesting as a Zelda villain. Also kind of funny.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
malenia-2nd-phase-flying.jpg

She is Malenia, the Blade of Miquella, and she has never known defeat.

It isn't something Nintendo has done much outside of that one weird pseudo-Final Fantasy villain in the original release of Super Mario RPG (a game that, to be fair, was produced by Square Enix), but I could see Malenia as a kind of bonus endgame super boss. Few modern Zelda games really offer challenging bosses, so it'd be cool to see something like Malenia thrown at the player. You have all these combat abilities you've probably been taking for granted, so now here's a boss who will absolutely rock your **** until you figure them out.

Last edited:

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I could say Bill from Gravity Falls could make a final boss villain since he can do anything and even manipulate Link to even take his soul from his body and posses his body as if it was his own like how he did to dipper.

I'd like to see Kefka as a Zelda villain, just to see how far he'd go in terms of destroying everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom