• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 93!

Out of these enemies, which would you most like to see a comeback from in a new Zelda

• Lynel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vire

• Patra

• Mace Thrower

• Tinsuit

• Ghini

• Winged Octorock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Lynel definitely. I am so intrigued by the thought of a sort of lion centaur. And I'm a Leo. I really enjoyed the Lynels in ALBW and ALttP but I would LOVE to see them in a 3d Zelda game.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing tin suits or mace throwers in a 3d style either, those would be cool as well. Tinsuits would probably be very similar to dark nuts but Nintendo could throw in a few variations

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I went with the Vire, since it was one of the only ones on the list that didnt make it into ALBW, meaning there is no need to vote for them, I almost brought up that the Goriya are the only ones that havent made it into a newer game, till i realized those things from ALttP and ALBW that mock you movement (the red one moving the opposite way and shooting fire at you) ARE indeed Goriya, however they in no way resemble the way they looked in LoZ and AoL. All that time i played ALttP and didnt know those Green and red dudes were in fact the same enemy that threw boomerangs at you in AoL!

*on another note, if the Lynel were to make it into a 3D game, that would be pretty dang cool!

Salem

SICK
I almost brought up that the Goriya are the only ones that havent made it into a newer game, till i realized those things from ALttP and ALBW that mock you movement (the red one moving the opposite way and shooting fire at you) ARE indeed Goriya, however they in no way resemble the way they looked in LoZ and AoL. All that time i played ALttP and didnt know those Green and red dudes were in fact the same enemy that threw boomerangs at you in AoL!
Recently I got obsessed with the idea of having a boomerang throwing Goriya in a 3D game.:yes:

That would be awesome.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Out of these I would most like to see the Vire return in a 3D game. Just think of the possibilities with what they can do with that enemy! It could be a really cool Mini-boss even

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom