• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 69!

If you would live in the OOT Hyrule, where would you want to live?

• Castle Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kakariko Village

• Lake Hylia

• Kokiri Forest

• Lon Lon Ranch

• Gerudo Valley

• Goron City

• Zora's Domain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Minish Cap (36.36%)
This week's question: If you would live in the OOT Hyrule, where would you want to live?

Castle Town
Kakariko Village
Lake Hylia
Kokiri Forest
Lon Lon Ranch
Gerudo Vallley
Goron City
Zora's Domain

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lon Lon Ranch is a captivating location, and it has a hottie there too, but Kokiri Forest has this untouched serenity that I could just gobble up in a heartbeat. :3

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Lon Lon Ranch is a captivating location, and it has a hottie there too, but Kokiri Forest has this untouched serenity that I could just gobble up in a heartbeat. :3

Dude... something about this just sounds....i dont know.... Wrong. I was just about to mention How Ventus has been talking serious in forums again, then i see this! Good to know you havent changed too much since i been gone!

Salem

SICK
I find it hard to decide between Lake Hylia and Kokiri forest. I like beach/ocean settings, but I love Kokiri forest.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Kakriko. It's pretty and small like my hometown but if I got bored I could always walk on over to play in Hyrule field or to castle town to do something

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dude... something about this just sounds....i dont know.... Wrong. I was just about to mention How Ventus has been talking serious in forums again, then i see this! Good to know you havent changed too much since i been gone!
Well I was sort of serious, the Forest looks amazing and is almost always calm. Of course, outsiders aren't welcome but still, it makes me feel cuddly inside ;p
Gerudo Valley- I'd have all those babes to myself.

You'd also be put in jail numerous times ;)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'd live in the Kokiri Forest. It's pretty, well-connected via the Lost Woods, and the water is only like ankle deep which swung it for me because I would have picked Zora's Domain otherwise. However, I can't swim so the forest it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom