• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 525!

Which character from Outset Island in The Wind Waker would you rather be friends with?

• Grandma

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Aryll

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Orca

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sturgeon

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Joel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zill

• Rose

• Abe

• Mesa

• Sue-Bell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which of these non-Hyrule lands would you least like to see return again?

Third Place: Draw between "Termina" & "Labrynna" (9.1% each)
Second Place: Draw between "Holodrum" & "Realm of the Ocean King" (18.2% each)
First Place: Koholint Island (45.5%)

Almost half of the people agreed that bringing back Koholint would lessen all the things that happened in Link's Awakening, but the other options all had votes too, so it still was fairly spread out between them.

This week's question: Which character from Outset Island in The Wind Waker would you rather be friends with?

Grandma
Aryll
Orca
Sturgeon
Joel
Zill
Rose
Abe
Mesa
Sue-Bell

I'm excluding Link, since he's the main character of the game (and also there is a 10 options limit in the polls)

Honestly, Link would be a good choice too. He seems like a chill dude. A chill dude with rockin' pajamas.

Also, keep that snotkid away from me.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd probably go with Mesa. He lives a bit to the side of the rest, and seems sorta chill. But he sorta sucks at garden work. I'm not saying I'm great at it either, but I'd could probably lend him a hand XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom