• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 524!

Which of these non-Hyrule lands would you least like to see return again?

• Koholint Island

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Termina

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Holodrum

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Labrynna

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Realm of the Ocean King

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which design of the Hammer is your favorite in the series?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "Magic Hammer from ALttP" & "Hammer from PH " (20.0% each)
First Place: Draw between "Megaton Hammer from OoT" & "Skull Hammer from TWW" (30.0% each)

One of the most even polls I've held XD
Not much else to say about it really

This week's question: Which of these non-Hyrule lands would you least like to see return again?
And why?

Koholint Island
Termina
Holodrum
Labrynna
Realm of the Ocean King

Holodrum and labrynna for the same reasons, which should I vote
I went with Labrynna, there is more lore with Queen Ambi and her husband, and the Tokay/Zora/Gorons, compared to Tarm Ruins and Subrosia/Gorons. But a lot of people really like Subrosia so idk.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Holodrum and Labrynna both are the only 2 places that actually exist in the world in a relatively close proximity to Hyrule (and also aren’t Hytopia). A return there would be nice for world building.

Of course I’d actually rather return to New Hyrule but thats not an option.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I went with Labrynna, there is more lore with Queen Ambi and her husband, and the Tokay/Zora/Gorons, compared to Tarm Ruins and Subrosia/Gorons. But a lot of people really like Subrosia so idk.
Holodrum and Labrynna both are the only 2 places that actually exist in the world in a relatively close proximity to Hyrule (and also aren’t Hytopia). A return there would be nice for world building.

Of course I’d actually rather return to New Hyrule but thats not an option.
I think you guys should double check the question for this poll

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
interesting to have Holodrum and Labrynna separate, I mean it makes sense but just due to the nature of how that went, I wonder if they'd ever do a game about one exclusively and not the other

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Lol I screwed up and put in the wrong vote, had to change it, ha ha. You might wanna capitalize the word "least", Vikze.
I would have to go with the Realm of the Ocean King. Let's face it, it's basically the world from Wind Waker, extended edition. There's not much unique or iconic about the area itself, just the simple story that happened within it. It's probably the one I would least care about having some form of world-ending catastrophe.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
mostly because holodrum and labrynna are fake worlds that I wouldn't want a return there
to an extent I feel the same way about koholint but koholint was a bit more real ironically, so I would be more okay with another wind fish creating another island than I would be with the goddesses testing link by making fake continents or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom