• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 52!

Which is your favorite sub-villain?

• Agahnim (ALttP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaati (FSA)

• Zant (TP)

• Cole (ST)

• Ghirahim (SS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Vire (70%)
This week's question: Which is your favorite sub-villain?
Agahnim (ALttP)
Vaati (FSA)
Zant (TP)
Cole (ST)
Ghirahim (SS)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Zant, definitely. I actually thought he was going to be the main villain of twilight Princess, until Ganondorf came out and ruined took his place. Zant was just such a mysterious character, and I love his maniacal personality that we see towards the end of the game. The only thing I don't like about him are those stupid Zant's masks that spawn everywhere in the Palace of twilight!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Zant. I would vote for Ghirahim but he was just too creepy and also lame. :\ Although I'd have to say my vote is %60 invalid because I didn't meet any of the other three villains in those Zelda games. Anyway, Zant because I thought he was kind of cool, until of course SPOILERS V

the end when he turns out to be a crazy maniac

So yeah.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I had to debate whether to choose Ghirahim or Vaati…

Vaati holds a special place in my heart because Minish Cap was the first video game I ever beat, and I was obsessing about him for quite some time when I was younger... but Ghirahim is flat out better in being a villain. Sorry, Vaati.

So I was fangirling over Vaati at one point, and I still like him, but I actually like Ghirahim just as much now. Combine that with him being a better villain and he's my choice.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Zant actually provided a pretty intimidating villain. He had that weird weezing sound, and you could tell he was evil and he meant business. Zant had me hooked. Now that plotline around Ganondorf being behind everything should have been placed at the end, but it was interesting to watch Zant go insane at the end. We got to meet the man behind the curtain, and his battles wasn't that bad. Anyway, Zant was cool, and he provided the cool and intimidating villain the other's failed to.

PS I'll be honest though, some of Cole's antics genuinely made me laugh. He was funny.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Zant was a fantastic character and villain, but then we got to the end and they completely ruined his character and I hated it. So . . . sorry, Zant. Ghirahim is better. Actually, I think I would've picked Ghirahim even if Zant were better at the end, but then it at least would've required more thought. Ghirahim was like Zant without the ruining bit at the end.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Going Classic SNES here. But not entirely out of bias.

Zant could have been handled better, (along with the rest of TP...). It was the oh look ganon is in the game , oh and Zant he flails around like an idiot when he fights.

Can't comment on SS because I still haven't had the chance to play it.

Cole I don't like the way he looks, I don't like the game he's in, I dont' like the plot connected to it.

Vaati could be credited as a main Villain because of minish cap, but as a sub villain idk seams like a step down from his previous career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom