• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 494!

If you lived in the world of Skyward Sword, where would you want to live?

• Skyloft

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • On a lone floating island

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sealed Grounds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faron Woods

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lake Floria

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Eldin Volcano

• Lanayru Desert

• Other Area

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Lizalfos Armor from Twilight Princess?

Third Place: Draw between "No Armor" and "Lizalfos Bone Armor" (7.1% each)
Second Place: Dynalfos Metal Armor (14.3%)
First Place: Draw between "Aeralfos Armor" and "No preference " (35.7% each)

The armor of the winged Aeralfos is the most popular! Well, along with not having a preference for armor at all that is XD
In case you didn't notice, last weeks poll was a bit special. Last year I did a ZD Forum parody video, and when I parodied myself I made a joke about running out of topics for these polls. Guess what the made up poll I was creating in the video was! That's right, it was Poll 493 about Lizalfoz Armor from TP! XD

This week's question: If you lived in the world of Skyward Sword, where would you want to live?

Skyloft
On a lone floating island
Sealed Grounds
Faron Woods
Lake Floria
Eldin Volcano
Lanayru Desert
Other Area

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Lake Floria, easily. Swimming to my heart's content, no (or relatively few) enemies to bother me, cute friends to watch, plenty of food, and maybe someday I would be able to hold my breath long enough to earn a water dragon scale

Skunk

Floof
I like forest areas, so I picked Faron Woods. :bear: That said, it would probably be fairly difficult to live anywhere in Skyward Sword's world. Even up in Skyloft, you have to be careful not to fall!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I am not the best with heights, so even if Skyloft is quite safe, I'd rather stay in Faron Woods. I'd make friends with the Kikwis, and they'd help me survive ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom