• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 474!

If you went to the Knight Academy in SS, who do you think you'd end up being friends with?

• Fledge

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Link

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pipit

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cawlin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Karane

• Zelda

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Stritch

• Groose

• The teachers

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: In Wind Waker, every boss had it's own Battle Music. Which is your favorite?

Third Place: Draw between "Kalle Demos Battle", "Gohdan Battle" and "Helmaroc King Battle" (8.3% each)
Second Place: Ganondorf Battle (16.7%)
First Place: Molgera Battle (58.3%)

Sorta expected that winner XD
Molgera's theme also became a little bit extra iconic since they had in in Brawl too.

This week's question: If you went to the Knight Academy in Skyward Sword, who do you think you'd end up being friends with?
CLARIFICATION: The question is NOT who you'd want to be friends with! It's who you'd end up being friends with!

Fledge
Link
Pipit
Cawlin
Karane
Zelda
Stritch
Groose
The teachers
No one

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
I would probably have to go with Link on this one. Groose and his gang are the type of people I tend to avoid with a ten-foot margin, I have a feeling if they tried to talk to me I'd just stare at them until they went away. Karane and Pippit are kind of boring, I can't stand that sterotype "Hi there! I'm nice!" personality so I would avoid them too. Maybe Zelda, but she seems like the type who's friends with everybody and I wouldn't think she'd actually like me. So, I'd avoid her too. Link has a cool personality if you get to know him, and he seems the type who chooses friends well.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’d say Zelda. Everybody seems to like her, especially Link and Groose, and she seems like she would care about me, so I think I’d end being good friends with her.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm so bad at making friends... I don't think I've made any new real friends since 2009. I'm just too socially awkward when it comes to getting to know other people. So the way I am right now, I don't think I'd become friends with any of them. We'd probably be on friendly terms, but I don't think I'd be able to call them my friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom