• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 46!

Have you ever done a 3-heart challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
A couple on of times. On MM and tWW...didn't add anything for me, so I stopped.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I do 3HCs in every game where it's convenient to do so (so...not AoL, ALttP, FS, FSA, or SS).

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I love collecting everything, every time i go to do a 3HC i cant stop myself from picking up chests that have heart pieces in them. i will eventually do one sometime, i just dont see the point in playing a game like Zelda if you not gonna get all the goodies it has to offer!

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I haven't yet but I'm thinking of doing one soon, probably on OoT since that's the game I know the best. The only thing I don't know that I would get past is Dark Link :dry:

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
I haven't yet but I'm thinking of doing one soon, probably on OoT since that's the game I know the best. The only thing I don't know that I would get past is Dark Link :dry:

There's a nice way to beat him easily. You do need Nayru's Love, so you'll have to get the Lens of Truth... and you'll need some sequence breaking to get Hover Boots early to cross the sand river (since you won't get the longshot until after beating Dark Link). I can give you more info if you want, it's not really hard.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
There's a nice way to beat him easily. You do need Nayru's Love, so you'll have to get the Lens of Truth... and you'll need some sequence breaking to get Hover Boots early to cross the sand river (since you won't get the longshot until after beating Dark Link). I can give you more info if you want, it's not really hard.

I think it'd be easier to just take him down normally. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom