• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 447!

Who is your favorite Random NPC from OoT out of these?

• Mido

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Fado

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Man Carrying Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mamamu Yan

• Shikashi

• Bearded Man

• Girl chasing Cucco

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Dancing Couple

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Woman in front of Market Potion Shop

• Twin Jugglers

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: The Octorok was probably the first enemy people ever met when the first Legend of Zelda came out. There has been many different versions of it over the years, but which is your favorite?

Third Place: Draw between "LoZ Octorok", "LA/OoS/OoA Octorok", "OoT/MM Octorok" and "FS/FSA/MC Octorok" (11.1% each)
Second Place: SS/BotW Octorok (22.2%)
First Place: WW/PH/ST Octorok (Not Big Octos) (33.3%)

Low amount of votes, and very mixed results from last week, but the most octopus-like Octoroks from WW/PH/ST managed to win, barely!

This week's question: Random NPC Poll! I'm starting a new little thing here that I like to call "Random NPC Poll". I'll be doing these occasionally from now on. Basically it's a poll of favorite random, smaller NPC characters, starting with some OoT!
Who is your favorite Random NPC from OoT out of these?

Mido
Fado
Man Carrying Sack
Mamamu Yan
Shikashi
Bearded Man
Girl chasing Cucco
The Dancing Couple
Woman in front of Market Potion Shop
Twin Jugglers

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
the kid napping joke is what does it for me
But that's from Majora's Mask. It's the same character models yes, but not the same characters. In this poll it's about the OoT characters, I just gave them the same name, as they are unnamed in OoT and I couldn't think of anything better

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
But that's from Majora's Mask. It's the same character models yes, but not the same characters. In this poll it's about the OoT characters, I just gave them the same name, as they are unnamed in OoT and I couldn't think of anything better
they make the kid napping joke in hyrule castle town

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
they make the kid napping joke in hyrule castle town
No, that's in Majora's Mask, when they refer to the Deku Princess disappearing. In OoT they talk about one of them trying to sneak into Hyrule Castle to see Princess Zelda, and the other one is laughing at him.
Then when they are in Kakariko one of them is trying to tell the other that he saw the ghost of Dampé. and he doesn't believe him and laughs again.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ah, not the Cucco lady from Kakariko village, but the little girl in yellow that is chasing a cucco around at the Hyrule Castle Market when you're a kid
Ah I see what you mean ;) I don't paid that much attention to those characters. What's the name of the other guy who guards the entrance / exit of Kokiri forest? He's nicer to Link than Mido

Fado is by far the best character. She was originally supposed to replace Saria and be the Wind Sage but then they made her this creepy girl in the forest who has a little crush on Link but also has in-depth knowledge about the process of turning into a Skull Kid, which becomes very important for Majora's Mask. She's actually a character with intrigue and mystery, unlike the others who are there to fill space.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Fado is by far the best character. She was originally supposed to replace Saria and be the Wind Sage but then they made her this creepy girl in the forest who has a little crush on Link but also has in-depth knowledge about the process of turning into a Skull Kid, which becomes very important for Majora's Mask. She's actually a character with intrigue and mystery, unlike the others who are there to fill space.
I think you are confusing Fado from Wind Waker with the character of the same name in Ocarina of Time. I don't think they are related at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom