• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 447!

Who is your favorite Random NPC from OoT out of these?

• Mido

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Fado

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Man Carrying Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mamamu Yan

• Shikashi

• Bearded Man

• Girl chasing Cucco

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Dancing Couple

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Woman in front of Market Potion Shop

• Twin Jugglers

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this the Fado from WW? I'm not sure, I just remember that the Forest Temple was originally going to be Wind-themed and she was supposed to be the Wind Sage, but she ended up being the character who explains how Skull Kids, Stalfos, and Stalchildren are made in the Lost Woods (which has always been my favorite part of Zelda lore) and also she creepily disappears halfway through the game. She just has so much mystery surrounding her.
313860.jpg

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Is this the Fado from WW? I'm not sure, I just remember that the Forest Temple was originally going to be Wind-themed and she was supposed to be the Wind Sage, but she ended up being the character who explains how Skull Kids, Stalfos, and Stalchildren are made in the Lost Woods (which has always been my favorite part of Zelda lore) and also she creepily disappears halfway through the game. She just has so much mystery surrounding her.
View attachment 45798
No, that's Fado from OoT, you were right in your first statment. I get why some get confused, as they're both Kokiri named Fado, and the WW one was the actual sage of the Wind Temple.
There's also a Fado in TP, the other farmer in Ordon Village that Link works with

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Personally out of these, I'd say the little girl in the Market that is chasing around a Cucco. You can only talk to her when she stops for a second, and she doesn't really say much, but she adds a lot of flavor to the Market.

Then 7 years in the future, she is one of the NPC's that are completely gone. Most likely because Nintendo didn't wanna waste any time making an older version of such a trivial character, just as with the Graveyard boy

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Fado just because her dialogue when you return to get the Poacher’s Saw is amazingly creepy. The Kokiri may be a bit darker then we originally thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom