• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 335!

What do you think of the Ganon Boss Battle in the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

• Great!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • It's Ok

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Neither bad nor good

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have the game yet

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't play Smash Bros

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite fire-themed music from the series? (Part 2)

Third Place: Goron City (BotW) (10.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "Eldin Volcano (SS)", "Turtle Rock (ALBW)"and "Vah Rudania (BotW) (20.0%)
First Place: Earth Temple (SS) (30.0%)

This week's question: What do you think of the Ganon Boss Battle in the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Great!
It's Ok
Neither bad nor good
I don't like it
I don't care
I don't have the game yet
I don't play Smash Bros

I wanna say as a massive Kirby fan OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE MARX IS A BOSS AND FIGHTS THE WAY HE DOES IN SUPERSTAR. I LOVE YOU SAKURAI! PLEASE TELL HAL TO REMAKE SUPERSTAR NOW!

Oh... Ganon... It's okay.

I'm okay with the bosses in Ultimate. I like the way they look and it's nice to see Ganon in glorious HD throwing down in mostly the way he does in OoT.

It can be frustrating though, getting over or under him can be annoying when he then suddenly decides to run off to the other side of the screen.

I don't own a switch or the game, rip me. I'm kinda jealous looking at things about it, but brawl/melee look better to me, so it's probably best I wait and see if it's truly worth it.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
It depends on who you use, if the person you're using can't jump high, or have a long range attack that pierces it's a nightmare. With Link it's awful, with Simon it's tolerable, with Chrom (In my experience) a joke.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It depends on who you use, if the person you're using can't jump high, or have a long range attack that pierces it's a nightmare. With Link it's awful, with Simon it's tolerable, with Chrom (In my experience) a joke.

Totally agree on the Link part. MY first encounter with him was when I was doing Link's Classic mode campaign. Since his tail is his weak point (and the only way to damage him at all) and him also trying to face you at all times, Link's poor jumping skills makes it near impossible to get to the tail. I died at least 3 times...
But it's a very cool way to bring back OOT Ganon!

Totally agree on the Link part. MY first encounter with him was when I was doing Link's Classic mode campaign. Since his tail is his weak point (and the only way to damage him at all) and him also trying to face you at all times, Link's poor jumping skills makes it near impossible to get to the tail. I died at least 3 times...
But it's a very cool way to bring back OOT Ganon!

Yeah, I had this same issue. There's even a bit of invisible wall at his head where you should clear but don't with a double jump. So you have to use your full jump and then you take forever to hit the ground. Sometimes I was able to roll under his legs but it was tricky and didn't always work, especially once he's damaged a bit. With Zelda it was MUCH easier, Din's Fire goes right through. But it's still a really fun battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom