• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 300!

Is there anything you'd want me to change about my weekly polls?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Holy crap! It's the 300th poll!!! I've been doing this for over 6 years now!

Last week's Question: If you could live somewhere in Termina, where would you want to live?

Third Place: Mountain Village (11.1%)
Second Place: Romani Ranch (22.2%)
First Place: Draw between "Clock Town" and "Great Bay" (33.3% each)

This week's question: I've been doing these polls for a LOOOOOONNGGGG time now! Is there anything you'd want me to change about them? If yes, what?

Yes
Maybe
No
Don't Know

Ninja

Well well well
I feel oppressed about the lack of SpongeBob themed polls.

As a middle class working Sponge that identifies as Dirty Dan, I believe we would all benefit from a surplus in sponge related material around here.

Ayoo whaddup its ya boy Krazy 4 Bob, wit another video, like comment subscribe and ring the bell to stay up to date for the latest content

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Congratulations on such a big accomplishment! You have been providing excellent threads with us for 6 years now!

300 x (20 + 10 + 5) = 10500 rupees earned just from making that many threads with a poll (And of course commenting on your own thread). That's impressive.

I wouldn't change much. I thought that favorite WW enemy thing lasted too many weeks though

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Congratulations on such a big accomplishment! You have been providing excellent threads with us for 6 years now!

300 x (20 + 10 + 5) = 10500 rupees earned just from making that many threads with a poll (And of course commenting on your own thread). That's impressive.

I wouldn't change much. I thought that favorite WW enemy thing lasted too many weeks though

Well, rupees weren't a thing when I first started making them ^^

About the WW enemies: There were just so many enemies in the game, I couldn't leave any out =)

Amazing feat to be certain, but I share the sentiment on enemy polls. It always makes me sad to see them, because I look forward to doing the polls. When I see that they are enemy ones my heart sinks. I don't like them, and I also know it means it's gonna be a few weeks worth of them.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Amazing feat to be certain, but I share the sentiment on enemy polls. It always makes me sad to see them, because I look forward to doing the polls. When I see that they are enemy ones my heart sinks. I don't like them, and I also know it means it's gonna be a few weeks worth of them.
? That statement makes 0 sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom