• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 199!

Have you ever beaten the Second Quest in the original TLoZ?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I've played it, but not beaten it

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I've only played and beaten the first quest

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I've played the first quest, but not beaten it

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I've not played the game at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: What is your favorite mini-game in OOT?

Third Place: Frog Ocarina Game (11.8%)
Second Place: Draw between "Bombchu Bowling" and "Horseback Archery" (17.6% each)
First Place: Draw between "Shooting Gallery" and "Fishing" (23.5% each)

This week's question: Have you ever beaten the Second Quest in the original TLoZ?

Yes!
I've played it, but not beaten it
I've only played and beaten the first quest
I've played the first quest, but not beaten it
I've not played the game at all

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have played the first quest and not beaten it. And I never will. Besides nostalgia I don't see why the game would even be fun for a person.

Pen

The game is on!
I've just played and beaten the first quest. I actually really like the feeling on the original LoZ. There's something about it that I really like and that I don't quite get from the other Zelda games. I should probably try out the second quest some day. I know it's difficult as heck, but it'd definitely be a nice feat if I was able to get through it. ^^

I'm gonna go with a 'no' because I can't remember if I have or not. I've played through that game many times and it's difficult to keep track of them in my head.

Lots of times I have done this. The only dumb part of it is the minus 50 rupess or minus one heart piece permanently rooms are just dumb. It only punishes you if you don't happen to have enough cash at the time. Also many of the one way only walk through walls are trial and error. The Red Ghosts are a pain in the ass too. Cause often the Blue Ghosts are not near by. Still it's a nice harder quest, I really liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom