• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 105!

What title are you the most excited about for this years E3?

• Hyrule Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda Wii U

• Other Nintendo Title

• Other Company Title

• Nothing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:

Third Place: Ok, I guess (17.65%)
Second Place: Draw between: AWESOME! and Nice (23.53% each)
First Place: Nah (35.29%)

This week's question: What title are you the most excited about for this years E3?

Hyrule Warriors
Zelda Wii U
Other Nintendo Title
Other Company Title
Nothing

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Some have speculated that Zelda Wii U will not be shown at E3 in order to not have it over shadow HW. So because we have some info on HW but nun on Zelda Wii U I am voting for HW, but if Zelda Wii U were to be announced this E3 then my vote would undoubtedly go to Zelda Wii U.

Fig

The Altruist
Why couldn't there be the choice of all Nintendo has to offer? I really am excited for everything when it comes to Nintendo and I really do believe that if they play their cards right, they could easily win E3 exactly how they did so back in 2011 if not better. But when it really comes down to it, I'm anticipated to see the new Zelda title for the Wii U! I want to see a trailer, some gameplay, but mostly I want to see the design of the game first! It doesn't matter if they use WW-based, TP-based, or SS-based art design, I'm sure it's going to look great! I also want to see the official name of the game because simply with a name you can speculate what the game will be about! Only two days away before E3!!!!!! :D

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Of course, I'm not really exited about anything, but rather worried.

Last edited:

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Zelda for the Wii U offcourse. I'm really curious what they are planning to do with the series. I might even buy a Wii U finally when this game is done!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
It was really hard to not say some other company, Due to the fact that im giddy as a school girl about Mortal Kombat X. But i am loyal and i default to Zelda Wii U. It looks great, and im excited about the "no restrictions" aspect they are talking about, how that actually pans out is still yet to be seen, but im really excited Non the less!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I am excited for Zelda U and what they are talking about, but I didn't see enough for my hype for Hyrule Warriors to be overshadowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom