• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quiz

Teron

van der Nguyen
Hello, Zelda Dungeon!

I want to play a game with you, guys. Here are the rules:
You have a question that you need to answer. The person who gives a correct answer asks his own question. The person who gives a correct answer for that question asks the next question - and etc.

You CAN'T ask a question unless you haven't answered correctly to the previous question. Or if the person who did answer corectly didn't pass his turn.

As the thread starter, I'll ask the first question. It's gonna be easy.
The thirteenth of them is the biggest of them, and is one of the only two who can fly in the air. What is the name of those creatures, and what game are they from?

EDIT: Oh crap, I should've created this thread in Community Forum - Forum Games. Sorry :awkward:

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
The first time there were 6 of them, but now there are always 8. What are they, and what is the series.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Watermelon.

In OoT, how many Temples does Young Link go through before meeting Zelda?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Trick question because Young Link doesn't go through any temples. He only goes through 3 dungeons if done legit.

At first I never really had a name, I was only known as Jumpman, but when I got famous, I was given the name of this landlord?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Correct.

The answer is Mario...and he was named after someone in real life, but the last name eludes me. Nonetheless, he was Jumpman first.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Aww no question? To make the game go faster, why don't you just immediately ask your question after answering the one beforehand? Just make sure you get it right. ;) Then maybe if you do get it wrong, someone can eventually correct you. Idk, just trying be helpful. :D

Hello, Zelda Dungeon!

I want to play a game with you, guys. Here are the rules:
You have a question that you need to answer. The person who gives a correct answer asks his own question. The person who gives a correct answer for that question asks the next question - and etc.

You CAN'T ask a question unless you haven't answered correctly to the previous question. Or if the person who did answer corectly didn't pass his turn.

As the thread starter, I'll ask the first question. It's gonna be easy.
The thirteenth of them is the biggest of them, and is one of the only two who can fly in the air. What is the name of those creatures, and what game are they from?

EDIT: Oh crap, I should've created this thread in Community Forum - Forum Games. Sorry :awkward:

Not to derail your game or anything, but the sixteenth colossus is the biggest.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
So, what's the next question? None? I'll go next.

Contrary to popular belief, Pong was not the first video game. Nor was Space Invaders, or Pac-Man, or Donkey Kong. What is the name of the first game to bear the title "video game" ever?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
"Tennis for two"

I'm going to wait until I get confirmation to post a question because, if I don't, and I'm wrong, it will probably cause many many problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom