• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying you meant to block Minish but you msy have killed her instead?

No, I blocked her, my ability I received last night was received after I used my primary ability. My secondary had nothing to do with it, but your attempt to figure out what it is, is noted.

That aside, Flora was killed by "a man", but that was not noted as Minish. Meaning Minish did not preform the nightkill as she showed up later on. Meaning obviously we have one more scum to weed out at least. However, if this man preformed the nightkill, then I couldn't have been roleblocked. Someone else must have used an ability last night and is not speaking up.

@Krow has used today’s role claim.

Please keep all softing to a minimum for the rest of the day.

Which we all have SMS to thank for his persistence. Kudos for your insistence on my supposed kill of Minish.

I don't know if it was intentional so I wont vote just yet. But you are definitely not making things easy.

did you read the night scene? please read all posts and flavor carefully.
tbh I skimmed it, but if there is important info in there I clearly shouldn't just skim it.
Where I usually play, the flavor has no relevant game info 99.99% of the time.

I do ask that you be patient with me in this regard, I still don't quite know what intimidation means in this context.

also, Krey is obvTown now

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Town

Krow - Pretty obvious explanation for this one since I've been stating why most of the day. But just as a little recap, his soft is believable and he's just been acting like he does as town.
Pendio - Also touched on this a little in my last reply. I used to have a really hard time reading Pendio (and still probably don't have a really great grasp), but I've found his play to be like his typical town play. In which he has a calm, almost methodical approach to things. It's almost is like he talks a certain way when town.

Moe - Seems like usual, though haven't seen him as scum yet. But he seems to be really trying to help town out. Especially with how he started the day, that doesn't seem like a way scum would approach it.

Flora - Has been forming solid opinions and looks to be actively scum hunting without relying too much on others. And besides Alit (who is under a lot of suspicion himself), she was the first to really push Hero.

Gumball - This one may be just more of a 'gut feeling', but LG seems like her usual self this day. Albeit maybe a little quieter than usual, but I feel like she would actually be posting more as scum because she has wanted to roll it for so long. Lol.

Neutral
Storma - Didn't post much day 1, and while he has stepped up with the posting today it hasn't really told me much. He seems to just go with the majority. But he has slipped by like this as scum before. It's just really hard to tell with Storma.

SMS - He seems to be doing some cwac stuff, which is usually why I find him scummy. He hasn't done anything to overtly scummy this time though, so I'm a little uncertain about him. I think his playstyle makes it hard for me to ever town read him until potentially late game.

Leaning scum
Doc - Has been laying low, which isn't unusual for his scum or town game. But something about him this time is giving me more scum Doc vibes. Maybe it's because his posts (the couple that have some real thoughts in them) seem a bit more certain than usual and also kinda like he's not paying much attention to the game.

Mido - he hasn't chimed in at all today, and I was already feeling a little iffy of him by the end of the previous day. He actually had quite a bit to say then, so it's odd he hasn't said anything today. But looking at the Deku votes, his looks like one of the worst. He broke the tie between Alit and Deku, didn't give much of a reason for voting Deku, and then said he didn't have a concrete opinion on Alit yet as he was weighing how he viewed Alits vote on Deku (who he also voted).

Scum
(If anyone wants clarification on these two, I'll post them, but seeing as a lot of my posts have contained my suspicions on Alit and the last post was about my suspicions on Hero, I feel like my thoughts on them have been pretty clear).

Alit

Hero
this post is v important. depending on how many scum are left, minish may have left us a hint here. out of 13 players, 3 scum isn't unreasonable. There's probably one in leaning scum, and possibly one in town. There could also be a serial killer, as someone else mentioned the possibility of (i don't remember who).

both of her definite scum suspects turned out to be town and knowing how willing minish normally is to bus a scumbud, i'd say looking into doc or mido's replacement is a safe bet. imo doc plays the same no matter what alignment. i'm looking forward to posts from the new guy. also waiting to hear from pen and moe but i don't expect to see pen till tomorrow because timezones.

What do you all think?

a fun game I haven't played recently enough
whoever posts a SFW appropriately sized image first after this post decides my avatar for this game

this post is v important. depending on how many scum are left, minish may have left us a hint here. out of 13 players, 3 scum isn't unreasonable. There's probably one in leaning scum, and possibly one in town. There could also be a serial killer, as someone else mentioned the possibility of (i don't remember who).

both of her definite scum suspects turned out to be town and knowing how willing minish normally is to bus a scumbud, i'd say looking into doc or mido's replacement is a safe bet. imo doc plays the same no matter what alignment. i'm looking forward to posts from the new guy. also waiting to hear from pen and moe but i don't expect to see pen till tomorrow because timezones.

What do you all think?

Agreed, just chatting among half the group isn't going to help when it comes to the rest.

It wasn't my intention to get you to claim, but take it as you want. Your reads haven't exactly been spot on tbh. You were completely wrong about ALiT yesterday.

Thanks for noticing my attempts to be useful, now quote yours for the class. You keep dodging around any sort of useful information and just seem to be probing me, which is the most dead end of moves you could make. I let go of ALIT and blocked Minish, which if I still had a view on ALIT, I would have RB'd him instead. In that view, I blocked the correct person last night so get off my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom