• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Vaati?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vaati hasn't been seen for years, despite being the second most-used villain in the series.
Also, every time we have multiple Links (end of MC, FS, FSA), he has been there. While people disagree on where it's placed, most agree that it's not in the CT, where FSA happened and Vaati died.
So do you guys think that this is an alternate-timeline version of FSA, or just another game with Vaati, due to his connection to games with multiple Links?

I'm not too interested where the game is going on the timeline,not until i know where its going for certain. Though I do hope Vaati is the villain in TFH he's one of my favs. though would be cool if it was an ALT of FSA.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't think it will be a Vaati game. So I won't keep my hopes up for it too much. It's more intended to play with multiple players. It would be cool if he was in it but I won't count on it.

Unlikely. Last we saw, he went from would be world conqueror to obsessed pervert who wanted to capture pretty girls. I don't see this one-eyed bat thing trapping a princess in an awful dress as opposed to make her a bride.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Well that is awfully bold to say that Vaati is going to be the villain. Not to say it can't be but that's just bold.

But for myself, I keep saying this, I really don't care for timeline placement as much as if the game is fun or not. So if Vaati is the main villain then cool, if not cool. It doesn't matter to me.

Djinn

and Tonic
This doesn't seem like a Vaati kind of thing, that and I would really doubt seeing him again in a game made by Nintendo. He was more Capcom's favorite.

I'm wondering if we are going to get something more like Yuga only this time clothing/fabric related. I'm imagining someone with a large sewing needle that they use as a weapon or use to stitch a character to a wall. Maybe cobble together some yarn enemies and throw them at you.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This doesn't seem like a Vaati kind of thing, that and I would really doubt seeing him again in a game made by Nintendo. He was more Capcom's favorite.

I'm wondering if we are going to get something more like Yuga only this time clothing/fabric related. I'm imagining someone with a large sewing needle that they use as a weapon or use to stitch a character to a wall. Maybe cobble together some yarn enemies and throw them at you.
No... not another yarn game... Please Hylia no...

I hope not, the game seems to be taking a silly approach with the story, having any previous villains would ruin that.

It's just going to be another one-shot. I'd love to see this villain as some Lady Gaga-esque fashion freak with a ridiculous excuse to his villainy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom