• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Using the Toilet

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
...OMG. O_O

Remember that one thread on ZD that was about whether or not you could use the toilet?...

...I stand corrected.

So far we've seen Link sleep without using blankets, even though they're already on the bed, and now this.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
o_0 My parents will confiscate the game if they see me taking a number 2 while playing the Wii (you know what I mean...)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Seeing as I created this fanart http://shadsie.deviantart.com/gallery/8293779#/d2ooz5p in response to my disappointment at the lack of realism in the farm fields in TP, and as someone who's always loved the Toliet Hand jokes in Majora's Mask and the Oracles games, I approve!

Of course, since he actually has his pants on, I doubt he's actually going - if he is... ew. The pants had better be like footie-pjamas with a flap back there.

I just have to get a Wii and this game someday - my job makes me all about the poo jokes.

I'm guessing that the toilet is more just for the lols then anything. The actual fact that it's there and that you can sit on it and it flushes is just a nice little light hearted feel to make you laugh and smile.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
o_0 My parents will confiscate the game if they see me taking a number 2 while playing the Wii (you know what I mean...)
Don't let them see you then ;)

Wow I thought they would do something comical with the toilet, but to actually be able to use it... I never believed we would get to do that.

Guess we're playing "The Minish Crap" eh? Haha that's one of the greatest things I've seen. SS will definitely be the ultimate Zelda, all because of Link can go IN THE BATHROOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom