• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Useless Zelda Games Facts Thread

lets discuss about some random information about our beloved Zelda franchise one of my example.
did you know that sailing in WW masked the loading screen? and since the wii U can load things faster Nintendo made faster sailing possible!
and shop owners in OOT have no legs!... so what other useless facts that no one will care about do you have?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) Skyward Sword features tonnes of easter eggs related to the original game in the series!
2) Link flashes red in Skyward Sword, his heart meter beeps, and Fi beeps as well to indicate that Link needs to stock up on hearts!
3) Fi warns the player when Wiimote batteries are low!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
  • Did you know that Twilight Princess is the greatest game in the series?

No but seriously I can't think of any interesting facts :(

MW7

In OoT if there weren't boulders blocking Zora's River, and if 3 golden skulltulas were relocated to make them obtainable earlier, then you could beat the game without bombs using only bomb flowers and bombchus because you could use the 40 golden skulltula gift of bombchus instead of bombs (I don't know what would happen if you tried to get bombchus without a bomb bag, I assume you could).

In OoT I believe it is physically possible to beat up to Phantom Ganon without swinging the sword because you can use deku sticks on every young Link enemy instead and they can be purchased (I haven't done this- this is just a theory).

In OoT you can get the Gerudo Membership Pass before the Hookshot by doing nothing even remotely glitch-related.

In OoT you can save the Bottom of the Well for after beating the final boss because the Lens of Truth is optional.

I'm not sure how useless this will be but in OoT if you use the navi dive glitch you can get the Hylian shield, four heart pieces, a bottle and learn Zelda's lullaby with out an ocarina all before even entering the great Deku tree, there is some other stuff you can do as well but that not much.

Skunk

Floof
Did you know that the main character's name isn't Zelda?

NOW YOU KNOW

unless you name him zelda but his canon name is link okay

Sheik

:the:
[video=youtube_share;6o6VOBZRWPc]http://youtu.be/6o6VOBZRWPc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;KnBU1CkcLLE]http://youtu.be/KnBU1CkcLLE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;q4CtYzyb2xM]http://youtu.be/q4CtYzyb2xM[/video]

Everything in here, baby.

YOU CAN GET AS MANY HEART PIECES AS YOU WANT FROM THE GRAVE YARD IN OoT 3D DO TO A GLICTH, you normally can only complete 17 heart containers but with this you can complete in theory as many as you want but it can cause visual glitches so its best to stick to 17 as the more you add the worse the glitches look.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Each of the 3d Links have their own, somewhat unique, reaction to landing in lava. TP sinks into it and respawns. SS flies like ten feet in the air, yelps multiple times and thrashes, and respawns. WW does the same, only with one yelp. OoT appears to be the toughest of all, only taking damage until you're out of the lava without respawning.

In TP's Faron Woods, there's a potion and oil shop run by Trill the parrot. If you fill your bottle and leave without paying Trill will call you a thief and attack you. BUT you can just put one rupee in the box, regardless of the listed price, and he won't. Seems he's not that good at counting money.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I read this on the Nintendo magazine website. It's pretty interesting.

In Twilight Princess, if you visit Madame Fanadi and ask her to read your fortune for love or career she will go into a trance and mutter a bunch of gibberish. This gibberish is actually a sentence written backwards. If you pick love, she will say "wait...loading takes awhile" backwards, and if you pick career, she'll say "what am I talking about" backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom