• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Untitled Pokemon RP.

Jedizora

:right:
Zordo: (Is running) Saffron! Did you catch this?(Turns around and sends out two pokemon) Go, Dragonaire and Blastoise!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"FoxFur! Come back! GO! Hikari! Use Aura sphere!" The Sphere went straight through the Aggron. The Aggron vanished, like a ghost.

Jedizora

Zordo: I would assume that to be a no?In that case, we are going in the direction it camme from(Calls back Blastoise and dragonaire) On foot. Our pokemon might panic if they see some random pokemon coming at them in the sky, and we can't allow that.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Yea. Hikari, C'mon." They traveled up a hill and they looked down into the valley to see a giant, crumbling Laboratory. It was all falling apart, and there were sparks flying everywhere. she looked closer to see a letter. R. It was big and red.

Jedizora

Zordo: Take out your pokemon. Although those week to electric might not be the best choice, any battles will be fought with all of your pokemon. Things aren't fair here.(Yakes out all of them, telling his shiny absol to take the lead) If there is anyone still here, that is. Team rocket shouldn't even be here. Gary(His cousin. I need some way of getting info of rocket, right?) told me they disbanded, and that was around the world, in Kanto.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
GRRRRAWWWRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whoa!" a Zoroark jumped out of the ruins. It started to charge towards Saffron.
"Hikari! Use Aura sphere!" It hit the Zoroark head on. It collapsed.

Jedizora

Zordo: (Rushes in) I'll be right back.(Looks around the nearby area) Nothing It must have already been caught, no evidence that its in its territory. So don't waste your pokeballs on it.

amaterasu

Writer
(okay, screw waiting for Elvenknight. Slight godmod time! don't worry, it's nothing major)

Amaterasu heard some distant crashing, and looked at Sephira. "We'll continue this later, I think somebody might need some help." she said.
Sephira nodded, returning her Pokemon, except for Rosethorn. "I'll meet up with you later." she said.
Ammy nodded, explained shortly what she was going to do to Tennor, and took off, Issun clinging onto her backpack tightly. They got up to where Zordo and Saffron and stared at the crumbling building. "What's going on!?" she shouted.

Jedizora

(First off, congrats for the hundredth post Amaterasu. Now for the hundredth reply)
Zordo: Old team rocket headquarters. A Aggron came from here, but it vanished into mist.

amaterasu

Writer
"Weird. Need any help cleaning this stuff up? It might pose as a hazard for Pokemon, considering it WAS a Team Rocket base." Amaterasu said.

Jedizora

Zordo: You know of Team rocket then? Who are you, anyway? I'm Zordo, I'm half of the champion of the Elite four.

amaterasu

Writer
"Amaterasu. This is Issun. He may look small, but he won't evolve into a Venasoar. These are the rest of my Pokemon. Susanno, my charmeleon, Kushi, my Riachu, and Ruto, my Squirtle.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Saffron was already down at the base, inspecting it. She found an old book with strange letters in it. She decided to slip it into her bag.I could get this translated later. she thought. There were no more interesting things at the base, so she decided to inspect the Zoroark. It was a blue Zoroark. How rare. She thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom