• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Untitled Pokemon RP.

Jedizora

:right:
Well, its begun.
Zordo: (Is taking a walk near Victory Road.) Its so refreshing. If it wasn't for Vicctory road, there would be some many more pokemon trainers that come. Even then, We have to deal with trainers all the time.

L

LinkThe8th

Dante walks near Zordo with his Mutant Pokemon, which catches the eye of nearly everyone on the trail. He shrugs and keeps walking.

D

Deleted member 6224

Yay it started!

"Brrrrrrrr!" Green shivered as he walked outside " Finnaly, my birthday is here and my uncle is coming from the Hohen region" " He gives the best presents."

A few hours later

"Happy birthday Green!" Uncle Hendrix said as he walked through the door carrying a present

" Oooohh, what's in the box!?" Green said enthusiastically

"Green, don't be so anxious all the time" His mom scolded

"It's ok sis, he's just a boy. let's give it too him now."

Green starts opening the box

"A........ A pokeball?"

"Why of course boy, isn't it about time you have started an adventure of your own. I did when I was your age."

"Wait wait, An adventure!" His mom said with agony

"Please mom!!! Remember Tod, he went onj an adventure 2 years ago."

"ok ok, but promise you will be safe.

"Really awesome!!!!"

" come on Green open up your poke ball and see what pokemon I got you."

" Hmmm, what kind of pokemon is this" Green said as he opened thepokeball

" It's a trapinch, it's a ground pokemon." " we will leave tomorrow on your adventure, I will go with you

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob sat in a chair in his house alone with his Pokemon, who were training with each other to become as Jacob relaxed. Jacob was still wondering how he had beaten the last Gym leader with no Potions, or anything of the sort.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
(I thought you knew what it's title was going to be?)

"Rosethorn, Aerial Ace!" Sarah shouted. The Sceptile launched his attack against the Hoppip before him. The Pokemon didn't stand a chance. As its owner put it back in its Poke Ball, Sarah ran to her Sceptile and hugged her. Sarah recieved her pay for her victory and walked off, Rosethorn following next to her. Sarah patted the Pokemon's head. "Where should we head to next?" she asked her.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier, panting hard, ran through Eterna Forest. He had been in Eterna looking at the bikes, when he realized that he was meeting someone in Jubilife City. He didn't take notice of the tall grass until he nearly tripped over a Budew. He stuck his face into his palm thinking he didn't have time for this. He casually flicked out a Poke Ball. a Garchomp came out and roared at the Budew*. The Budew's face instantly changed expressions and it ran away. Xavier recalled Garchomp, and kept running until he got out. He peeled through Floaroma Town, not even stopping to smell the flowers outside the florist's building(which he had made a habit of since he was 9) and only slowed down once he could see Jubilife's skyline.

Anyone wanna meet me in Jubilife City?

*This wasn't the move Roar, but simply Garchomp's cry.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob looked at his watch. Time to go....Jacob thought. Jacob recalled five of his Pokemon but kept his Staraptor out. Jacob walked the Staraptor(AKA Rick) and yelled "Fly!" Jacob jumped on Rick and whispered something in his ear. The Staraptor took flight towards Jubilife City and got there in record time. Jacob jumped off of Rick and landed safely and waited in the center of the city, waiting for someone.

L

LinkThe8th

Dante walked into a local restaurant, and was about to order dinner, when he heard a rather shrill voice behind him. "So, Dante,", It said, pronouncing his name like Ant-Ray,"After all this time, and we find you so far from home. Now, give back No. 51." Dante said,"My name's pronounced Dante.............","And you don't deserve Gamelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he said, suddenly ramming into the person with the shrill voice.(Who's a Team Galactic goon, if you haven't figured it out by now.)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu woke to the sound of a Spearow cawwing over head. "Ah! Ouch!" She said, falling out of the tree she had slept in. Letting her Pokemon out of their Pokeballs, they all ate some breakfast. "So, who's ready for an adventure!?" She called out to her Pokemon. They all cheered excitedly. Issun, her first and favorite Pokemon jumped up on her head. "What're you doing goofball?" She said, picking him up. "Alright guys, back in your Pokeballs. Susanno, Kushi, Ruto, return!" She shouted. Then she realized Issun was still standing boredly. "Issun return!" Amaterasu said, giggling at her own stupidity. Walking on the trail to a reasteraunt Dante and she had agreed to meet at, she heard a slam, and hurried in. Then she saw Dante pinning some Team Galatic jerk to a wall. Not wanting to distract him, she stood off to the side, hand on her Pokeballs, ready to jump in if the need arised.

L

LinkThe8th

Dante's eyes narrowed at the goon. Then, he did something unexpected: he let go of him, and as the the goon sagged to the floor, Dante pulled out an empty pokeball, and threw it at the guy. A flash of light, an odd beeping, and the goon had disappeared. There was a large, unmistakable, "Let me out!!!!!" emanating from the pokeball. Dante picked up the ball, and put in a bigger one, and a bigger one, and keep Russian babushka doll-ing until he had an 8-inch diameter ball. Then Dante walked into the street, stood in front of an open manhole, and chucked the ball into the sewer. Everyone in awe, he shrugged, walked back in, and ordered some Ramen Noodles.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu just stared at Dante before ordering some pasta with meat sauce. "How's he going to get out, and where did you get pokeballs that big?" She asked, taking her plate with a simple "Thank You." and spinning her fork in the pasta.

L

LinkThe8th

"First, he's not supposed to get out, and besides, he has enough food and water in there to keep him alive until someone finds him and let's him out." Dante said. "Second, let's just say I know a guy in Jubilife City. It's actually a way to travel with a portable prison used by the O.J.C." (Officer Jenny Corps)

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Out of Character: At the above post... humans can't be caught in Poke Balls... unless they're some sort of special Poke Balls.

Now, back in character... Zelda64, I think I'm supposed to meet Jacob, correct?

Xavier walked through the lookout station into Jubilife City. He wiped sweat from his brow. The soles of his feet were sore from the pressure of the intense running. He looked around, looking for the person he was supposed to meet. As he walked, he felt in his bag, and pulled out the HM Fly. He thought to himself, Man, I wish I had the gym badge I needed for this. Not that I don't mind a good run, but, having to run everywhere is a bit much. He put it back into his bag, and kept looking for the person. The streets were alive with the swarm of people going from place to place. He simply couldn't see him. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun around his hand instinctively going to his Garchomp's Poke Ball. HE instantly realized the person whom he was meeting. "You really shouldn't have done that. You're awfully lucky I realized you, or else my Garchomp may be chasing you off the Southern Coast by now."
"Eh, that's what a Fraxure is for."
"A what?"
"Never mind. Anyway, I assume you want to battle?
"Well, I figured that much. That what you want to do?"

If it is Zelda64 I'm meeting, you get to choose where the battle happens(make sure it's within walking distance :P), but please, don't do half the battle without my input.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(Blendercat, to answer your questions, you are meeting Jacob, and we are battling....on one of the routes near the city. I don't remember the routes near the city, so.......)
"Yes. My name is Jacob, by the way. My parents came from Unova, so I have some Pokemon from there that you might not recognize. Here, lets go out of the city so we can battle." Jacob said before walking towards one of the city's exits.

amaterasu

Writer
"Cool. So.. What are we doing now?" Amaterasu asked, finishing her pasta. "Are we heading to Jublilife City or are we looking for Sarah, or what?" Suddenly, another Team Galatic goon grabbed Amaterasu from behind. She simply chomped down on his arm and he let go, waving it all around. Then she called out Issun. "Issun I choose you!" She shouted, letting him out of his Pokeball. "Bulbasaur!" He said, striking a battle pose. "Issun, use Vine Whip on that guy and send him outside!" Amaterasu shouted. With a whip of some vines and a crash, Issun took care of the guy with ease. "Good job buddy!" She said, returning him to his Pokeball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom