• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Untitled Nintendo RP: Sign-ups

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: James
Universe: Pokemon
Species: Human
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: His friends call him Elmo
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Tan, short brown hair, wears a jacket, a T-Shirt, shoes, all that stuff.
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): Slim, about average size
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Pokeballs
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): The Pokemon he has(would that count?) and a Swiss Army Knife
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): He walks on foot
Personality: He is sort of shy, but is serious, like John
Backstory: He was born in Twinleaf Town and went on to become a powerful Pokemon Trainer. He got a Universal Transporter before John did, and has been following John for a while.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Alright. I'd suggest a second profile.

BIONICSCORPION: Profile #2

Name: Mauno
Universe: Kid Icarus
Species: Angel
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: None
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Same colour skin as Pit. Dark Purple wings, with Dark Purple armor that covers pretty much everything but his forearms. Hair is dark brown, curves up at the front of his head.
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): Tall, slim.
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Hook Rope, Universal transporter,
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Two Arm gauntlets with long claws. Claws can shoot out lasers in a machine gun fashion.
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): His wings.
Personality: Laid-back, but firm.
Backstory: Knew Pit as a child. Disappeared five years ago, has no memory of his life before that. says Elmo in his sleep.

Last edited:

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Name: Roko
Universe: Mario
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: None but hates when Called Elmo
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Tan, Longish brown hair, Normal Clothes
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): Little Tall
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Pokeballs
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Fire Flowers, Mushrooms. You would be Surprised in what they could do.
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): None
Personality: Serious
Backstory: Lived in Toads town and Loves Adventure

Heres a PictureRoko.JPG

Name: Regal
Universe: Zelda
Species: Hylian
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: You can call him anything but Elmo
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Purple hair, Gray eyes, White skin
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): 6ft3in, thin.
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Zora Tunic, Hover Boots
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Megaton Hammer
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): (Can I have a Loftwing? if not, then a black horse.)
Personality: Extremely quiet, when actually speaking, usually cynical
Backstory: Lived in Skyloft, trained as blacksmith, fell off, landed in the river, flew back up, went adventuring, met you guys.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
My first character is definetly Jeff. His transportation is the Sky Runner.

Name: Tony
Species: Human Pokemon Trainer
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: A mysterious identity called Kempton. Very, very silent and mysterious, like a quiet Shiek.
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Kind of tanned, wears a grey tracksit, but may change to a blue padded coat and black bottoms, but I aways wear trainers. Sometimes I will have a coat off, revealing a Zelda/Mother/Pokemon jumper, varying each time. I carry a orange and mostly black bag, aswell.
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like):
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Leftovers and berries, potions, pokeballs.
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Serpevior, Charizard, Samurott, Snorlax, Gallade and Sandiles final evolution. Pokemon slots change, being a Pokemon trainer, however. I use a PSI Glove, aswell, allowing me to convert some of my energy as a last resort for attacks.
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): Being tagged ith Jeff the Tessie or the Sky runner. But if I am seperated with him, I suppose Charizard, Rapidash, lapras, etc.
Personality: I have different mood swings, but I can be a great and nice, supporting guy
Backstory: I was getting chased by Team Plasma, and they caught my Charizard when I was flying. I fell into Winters, were I met a blonde boy looking for a monster called Tessie. We found it, and once boarding, we find Charizard lying down. Jeff helped me rescue it and we became the best of friends.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I can't it.
PEOPLE CAME TO THIS RP!
Blendr will be happy to hear about this... I left ZD a while back, and I'm returning for THIS RP... so you two had better be good rpers. Not godmodders or anything like that... cuase the Deku is in the house!

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Name: Regal
Universe: Zelda
Species: Hylian
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: You can call him anything but Elmo
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Purple hair, Gray eyes, White skin
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): 6ft3in, thin.
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Zora Tunic, Hover Boots
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Megaton Hammer
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): (Can I have a Loftwing? if not, then a black horse.)
Personality: Extremely quiet, when actually speaking, usually cynical
Backstory: Lived in Skyloft, trained as blacksmith, fell off, landed in the river, flew back up, went adventuring, met you guys.

It's all good, you've been approved. Link is in my sig.

My first character is definetly Jeff. His transportation is the Sky Runner.

Name: Tony
Species: Human Pokemon Trainer
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: A mysterious identity called Kempton. Very, very silent and mysterious, like a quiet Shiek.
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Kind of tanned, wears a grey tracksit, but may change to a blue padded coat and black bottoms, but I aways wear trainers. Sometimes I will have a coat off, revealing a Zelda/Mother/Pokemon jumper, varying each time. I carry a orange and mostly black bag, aswell.
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like):
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Leftovers and berries, potions, pokeballs.
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Serpevior, Charizard, Samurott, Snorlax, Gallade and Sandiles final evolution. Pokemon slots change, being a Pokemon trainer, however. I use a PSI Glove, aswell, allowing me to convert some of my energy as a last resort for attacks.
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): Being tagged ith Jeff the Tessie or the Sky runner. But if I am seperated with him, I suppose Charizard, Rapidash, lapras, etc.
Personality: I have different mood swings, but I can be a great and nice, supporting guy
Backstory: I was getting chased by Team Plasma, and they caught my Charizard when I was flying. I fell into Winters, were I met a blonde boy looking for a monster called Tessie. We found it, and once boarding, we find Charizard lying down. Jeff helped me rescue it and we became the best of friends.

Tony is approved, however, Jeff is not. Just a name and transportation is far from acceptable.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OK. But Jeff is a video game character.

Name: Jeff
Universe: Mother
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: N/A
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc):
Jeff_Andonuts_Clay.png

Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like):Above
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Croissants, Hamburgers, Pizzas, any consumable item, Bottle rockets,
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Gaia Beam and Bottle Rockets
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): Sky Runner, Phase Distorter, Mr. Saturn table, Pokemon w/ Tony
Personality: Timid
Backstory: Tony was getting chased by Team Plasma, and they caught his Charizard when he was flying. Tony fell into Winters, werehe met a me, and I was looking for a monster called Tessie. We found it, and once boarding, we find Charizard lying down. I helped him rescue it and we became the best of friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom