• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Untitled Nintendo RP: Sign-ups

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Well, you've seen Pokemon RPs, you've seen Zelda RPs too, but you havn't seen... A NINTENDO RP! Yes, that's right, an RP spanning ALL OF THE NINTENDO UNIVERSE! Well...not all of it. Just major series. Actually, to be more precise, Metroid, Zelda, Star Fox, and Pokemon. (Note: These are the worlds in the RP. Characters can be from more series."

The series characters can be from:
Metroid
Zelda
Starfox
Pokemon
Kirby
Kid Icarus

(Note: These are pending. If you want, you can PM me some more races. You can change your character in this case.)

Here are the races that your character can be:
Metroid: Space Pirate, Human, Robot, Vhozon, Kriken, Diamont(Note: All can be cyborgs)
Zelda: Hylian, Zora, Goron, Deku Scrub, Kokiri
Starfox: Well, really any realistic animal that's part human(Biped, with hands, and feet)
Pokemon: Pokemon Trainer... yeah, so human. You can be a Pokemon-Human fusion, but then you couldn't have actual pokemon.
Kirby: A Dream World Resident.
Kid Icarus: Angel, like Pit, or a soldier.

Now, the maps:
The Metroid map is based off of the one in Metroid Prime Hunters
Zelda: Twilight Princess(Wii Version)
Starfox: Starfox 64
Pokemon: All regions*

*You can only access regions through your teleporter, except for Hoenn and Johto.

Please write up a profile in this format:

Name:
Universe:
Species:
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities:
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc):
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like):
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit):
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.):
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**):
Personality:
Backstory:
All characters get a Universal Transoprter, which allows you to transport to the different universes.

The beginning story will be in the first post of the actual RP.

(Topic link coming soon)

Please use the word Elmo in your application so I know you have read this. Anywhere is fine.

My application:

Name: Zalix Xalan
Universe: Metroid

Species: Cybernetic Vhozon

Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: Skyblade

Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Blackish-blue skin/plating, Several Mechanical implants, Right arm is entirly made of Gunmetal-coloured steel. Red eyes. A Black hooded cloak covers his head, back, and right side.

Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): Slim, athletic, muscular.

Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): While a Vhoscythe, can use mechanical implants to fly for short distances, but glide effectively. Wings, and top and bottom torso is joined by a robotic joint, allowing for spinning attacks. A Universal Transporter is also in his right arm.

Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Blade made of lasers condensed into solid matter concealed in right arm, along with a Machine Gun, and grappling hand.

Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): Has a Hover-Bike(Like a Motocycle, but hovers, and has stability wings) in the Metroid Universe, a small gunship, more like a starfighter. Also, the two vehicles combine.

Personality: Cold, like a lone wolf, is very rarely seen making jokes or being relaxed.

Backstory: On his homeplanet of Vho, the walls of a massive canyon of ice collapsed into a small town, killing everyone inside. Zalix only lived because of experimental cyborg technology at the time. He modified a Starfighter to become a Hover-bike/Starfighter combo, and now wanders the galaxy looking for a way to make a life.

Now... sign up! Pm me with any questions.

EDIT: Forgot something. From Metroid, the Vhozon, Kriken, and Diamonts can change into different forms. More specifically, the Vhoscythe, Triskelion and Dialanche, respectivly.

NEW: You may have two characters, but they MUST be from different universes. Here, I'll keep a list.

BIONICSCORPION:
1: Zalix/Skyblade(Metroid, Vhozon)
2: Mauno(Kid Icarus, Angel)

Zelda64:
1: John(Zelda, Hylian)
2: N/A

amaterasu:
1: Amaterasu/Ammy(Zelda, Zora)

Goron Link:
1: Kold(Zelda, Hylian)
2: Roko(Starfox, Fox)

DekuNut:
1: Agent Alwin(Pokemon, Human)

At 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time(-7) players may be teleported to a battle between all the players of the RPG and some bad guys. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: John
Universe: Zelda
Species: Hylian
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: None but for some reason people call him Elmo if they don't know him.
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): White/tan, brown eyes, short brown hair, wears the same clothes as Link but replace the green with red.
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): Tall, semi slim
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Farore's Wind, Ocarina of Time, Universal Transporter
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): Master Sword, shield, mace
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): A horse
Personality: Serious at some times, very weird at during those other times......
Backstory: Has no memory of the past besides showing up in the middle of Hyrule Field with all of his weapons, equipment, etc.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: John Alwin
Universe: Pokemon
Species: Trainer
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: Not called Elmo; IS called Agent Missle
Appearance: Red-haired (But does have a (deeply hidden) soul), and light-skinned with freckles and a pair of emerald green eyes.
Body: Tall and slightly muscular, though of average strength. Weight is about 130 pounds.
Equipment: Pokemon items; Shiny Stone; etc
Weaponry: Pokemon (Monferno, Umbreon, Houndoom, Sneasel, Skuntank, Dark Wigglytuff); whatever that thing is from Shadow Arena that allows you to steal another trainer's pokemon.
Transportation: Rocket Bike
Personality: Smart and cold, unassuming.
Backstory: A member of Team Rocket, John has ben one of Giovanni's favorites for years. When the Universal Transporter was created, he gave John the chance to try it out. He is the only member of Team Rocket to have one of these as he explores the Universe in search of new items for Team Rocket to use.
Universal Transporter

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
ah.. yeah. I had to go to bed before I could finish it. Don't worry, it'll be up by tonight. Probably in a few minutes.

Oh, I left out the part about transportation staying in one universe. I figured it'd be more world collide-y that way.

OK, the RP is up. John, I gave your character some backstory as to how you got the Master Sword. Also, free cookies to whoever guesses who the man on the horse was.

Last edited:

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Nooo really? I didn't know!

Kidding. Anyway, I'm considering giving people two characters unless we get more registrants in the next week. Spread the word!

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Name: Kold
Species: Hylain
Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: Fake Identity: Gilm, NOT ELMO
Appearance(Skin Colour, etc): Tan But Wears a Cloak so Skin isn't Visible anywhere
Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chibby, the like): Tallish
Equipment(Like, for Samus Aran: Power Suit): Hookshot Teleporter
Weaponry(Master Sword, Blaster, etc.): A plain sword Cabable of Some Magical Abilites
Transportation(Arwing, A Horse**): None
Personality: Shady, Mystirous
Backstory:Was Deep in the Hanted Wasteland for most of his life. (HE IS NOT A GERUDO) He Was abandoned by his Parents when he was little and has been surviving off of Leevers.

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
Elmo
Name: Amaterasu
Species: Zora
Nicknames: Ammy
Appearance: Normal Zora colors, except a few shades darker. Nocticably darker.
Body: Tall and skinny, some muscle
Equipment: Zora Boomerangs, small side bag
Weaponry: Bow and Arrow
Transportation: Horse
Personality: Mostly Quiet,
Backstory: Amaterasu hatched late and was shunned for her skin being darker than the other Zora. Hated by all, she left Zora's Domain, and roamed Hyrule, from Zora's Domain to Gerudo Desert, and from Death Mountain to Lon-Lon Ranch. She often saw Link in Hyrule, and even met Princess Zelda. She often has flashbacks of those times. She plays the ocarina and is able to play the warp songs to warp to the different parts of Hyrule. She Plays Epona's Song to call her horse, Hinawa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom