• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ultimate Zelda Game

A

Ark96

One thing I always wondered was, what if nintendo made a ultimate zelda game with all the masks, all the instruments, all items, all swords, and there is a dark world, a future, a past, a present, a "underworld", and over world, and a sky world all in one zelda game,

Basically, one of the longest, and most diffucult zelda games ever

In my opinion, i would use windwaker graphics and put it on the Wii 2 when it is released, but I'm curious what other people thing of the idea.

A

Ark96

I like the idea, but there are some Zelda essentials:

Bow and Arrow
Boomerang
Hookshot (Best Item Ever)
And of Course, some incarnation of Zelda (Best video game chick ever)

Otherwise i don't see it as a zelda game (with some exceptions)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
A whole new concept. New items. No recycled themes. Completely new.

Well, in all honesty I can not think of a decent theme that can be plugged into a Zelda game that is completely new. At the least they would take a theme that has been used by other games and then they'd be criticized for ripping off another game.
Do you have any ideas for a completely new theme that would work with Zelda?
(Not sarcasm, actual question.)
(Or am I misinterpreting your definiton of "theme" to be different from mine?)

A

Ark96

Exactly, Hyrule would be connected to Labrynna, and Holodrum, and all of those are attached to the great sea, which is connected to the realm of the ocean king, then out far away from the rest of the land is the island where link's awakening takes place, finally, the twili realm is accessable from multiple points in the "NEW new hyrule" (for the sake of new hyrule in spirit tracks)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
If you combine all of the elments of every Zelda game together in a narrative that takes a month of hours of to play, perhaps it could be one that solidifies a Timeline!

The Legend of Zelda: Timelines

The entire saga/history of Hyrule in one game with connections like which Link is decended from which, so on and so forth.

I don't *need* any new fan fic ideas, dangit.

A

Ark96

That was one of the reasons i thought it was good idea, becasue with the release of Skyward Sword, it could start in Ocarina of Time, and have a bit of twist where you must travel back to the events of Skyward Sword so the Master Sword exists in the childhood timeline, and the future is the split timeline of Windwaker and Twilight Princess in the "future" and the events of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks follow Wind waker as it should. Also i would fit all the other games into the storyline

Finally at the end, the whole world is accessable so as i was saying to DekuNut, you had full access to the sea and land in a new storyline to once and for all defeat Ganon and make it impossible for him to be resurrected, reincarnated, or born again into the Gerudos

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That game would be awesome. A game with all of them... except that then Nintendo would haveto give us the Master Timeline, so where would we be then?

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
I always thought that a cool idea for an Ultimate Zelda was that you play the last dungeon and final boss of each game with the use of a stage select. Every time slightly different controls, other items and other graphics. It would be the ultimate challenge !

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Please, no more remakes!!! That would be a cool way to have the 25th anniversary, but I really want new games instead of more remakes of games that weren't even all that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom