• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ubisoft

Big Octo

=^)
In the most recent issue of Game Informer, an article on the French game company Ubisoft was presented.

After reading it, it reminded me of how much I appreciated the company. It's brought many unforgettable titles to the gaming world, including Rayman, Prince of Persia, and the very iconic Assassin's Creed. After reading about the company's history and humble beginnings, it went to show what some talent can do.

Over the years, Ubisoft has had many feats, such as EA buying a large stock for it, earning them much money. I feel they've influenced many gamers across the world, by all the great titles they have to offer.

I'm still excited, especially for the upcoming release of Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Even after this, they'll be many other great games following.

What are your thoughts on the company?

Love them, their one of my favorite developers, along with Valve and the big N. Prince of Persia was great, Assassin's Creed was phenomenal, and I greatly enjoyed Splinter Cell.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ubisoft is okay. It isn't the best company out there, but it is still one of the better ones. They shipped out Price of Persia, they need at least SOME credit. Then AC and several other games Ubisoft-Montreal has worked on. They're a great company, but not the best.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
They spawned one of my favorite franchises: Splinter Cell. So I like them, although I haven't really played any of their other titles. The only Rainbow Six game I played was the original, which was developed by Red Storm Entertainment before they were bought by Ubi. I didn't get a chance to play Far Cry, PoP or Ghost Recon, and didn't own an Xbox 360 long enough to play Assassin's Creed.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I really want to play Assassins' Creed as I've heard it's amazing, but unfortunately my mom's very strict with ESRB ratings and I'm only 14. :( The only Ubisoft game I believe I've played is Michael Jackson: The Experience. As a fan, it's awesome, but in terms of an actual game, it sucks. AWFUL controls. Ubisoft's a cool company though and they've made a series of iconic games, that's for sure!

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I really want to play Assassins' Creed as I've heard it's amazing, but unfortunately my mom's very strict with ESRB ratings and I'm only 14. :( The only Ubisoft game I believe I've played is Michael Jackson: The Experience. As a fan, it's awesome, but in terms of an actual game, it sucks. AWFUL controls. Ubisoft's a cool company though and they've made a series of iconic games, that's for sure!

Man, that sounds like a horrible story.... I couldn't stand not being able to play M games....

Love Ubisoft, safe to say they molded half of my childhood (the other half being Nintendo of course). Rayman was my FAVORITE game ever, seriously. I remember I didn't have a memory card for a long time, so I'd have to see how far I could get on one play through. Rayman is really the whole reason I got into gaming. Rayman was challenging yet fun, with lovely graphics and a unique little story to go along with everything ^.^
Ubisoft is an amazing company that I feel is often times overlooked when speaking about great gaming companies V.V

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Ubisoft is a really great company that doesn't get the attention it deserves. Assassin's Creed is like their biggest thing these days and I can understand why. They're really great games that did something original and each game in the series actually shows improvement. The stories are great and the gameplay is fun, the online was a hit etc. You get the point. But my favorite will always be Splinter Cell. The games are really great especially Conviction, that game took stealth to a new level. And Sam Fisher is just an amazing character. Micheal Ironside is what made him such a great character. Take that voice away from him and he's just not the same. I also really like Rainbow Six. Now that's an FPS, not that Call of Duty junk kids are into these days. Can't wait to hear more about the next Rainbow Six. I also recently got into Prince of Persia. It's not the greatest but it's still fun and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys platformers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom