• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TWW Refrences

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Hey there, I just bought ST today and i was playing and so far found some TWW refrences. In the begining of the game you share a room with "Niko"; Niko is one of the pirates in TWW he also has a picture of him in his youth hanging up on the wall. Also "Alfonzo" is another one of those pirates all on Tetras crew in TWW. Also if you go back and visit Niko when you get the soldiers costume he says " Thats odd you look like someone i was friends with in my youth." Post any refrences you find to other games in this thread.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
There's bound to be a lot, as it's a near-direct sequel.

Tingle statue in castle town shop
Picture of Tetra above the throne in the castle
Anjean knew Zelda's ancestor (Tetra)
...and that's as far as I've gotten!

Let's not forget Linebeck's grave, and his grandson Linebeck the Third (Not really a WW reference but meh, PH is a direct sequel). I'm so happy they kept his personality alive that way. He was just a great character.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Ya i noticed those also just didn't have enough time to post lol. I will keep my eye out for some more.

Quick note:

Alfonzo was not in Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass. He has the same appearance as Gonzo, one of Tetra's Pirate Crew, but he is not the same character. Actually, judging from Niko's age in ST, and the fact that he was a kid while Gonzo was an adult, Gonzo is probably dead.

Although based on his appearance and his likely relation to Gonzo, he is still a TWW reference.

The fact you get Links WW shield from Niko after collecting 5 or 10 stamps is a bit of a reference. ha.

The town is Outset Town. Thought i've seen it under a different name in the walkthrough.

Tingle statue in Linebeck 3rds home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom