• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
*Time skip to when they land in Kakariko Village*

Rengo gets off the ship and takes a couple of steps into the village before turning around to face the group. "We're back to where we started our journey; the village where I grew up. I suggest we meet at the foot of Death Mountain in an hour. I have to go say hi to my grandma and let her know I'm okay. If y'all wanna come with me and greet her that's okay I guess." He smiles and starts walking calmly down the street.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul exits the ship, rather curious who Rengo's grandmother is, he follows Rengo

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright we'll see you later, Darkell!" Rengo says as he walks with the others to his grandma. When they get there Rengo knocks on the door. "It might take a little while before she opens," he explained to the others. "She doesn't walk very fast." Eventually the door opens and a little old lady welcomes them in. "Grandma, these are some of my travelling companions, Rasul and Dmitri. We just wanted to say hi."

"Oh don't be such a modest fool, Rengo Jr." she reacts. "I just finished cooking and it turned out to be way too much for me to eat all by myself. Come on in now so I can get to know your good looking friends over dinner."

Storm

Rengo Junior??

Rasul was almost assuredly sure this Rengo was his friend Rengo from back in... well it's not important now

Pen

The game is on!
The group walks into the house. "Will you please stop calling me that?" Rengo tells his grandma. "I'm not a kid anymore and the 'Jr.' hasn't been around for a very long time."

"I'm sorry dear. It's just a way for me to remember your father," Rengo's grandma replies. "I wish the Twilight Invasion had never occurred..."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Darkell buys himself a bowl of soup and sits in a cafe, munching on it.
((I just love to sink my teeth into a bowl of soup, I just love to take a huge bit out of that broth! ;) ))

Dmitri is eating a lot, it seems his metabolism is very high when he's big, not that he knows what a metabolism is.

Storm

Rasul nods and follows the old woman.
"Now i know what youre thinking, and yes, it is true what they say about people with big hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom