• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

"I'm fine." Aspira said as she got up. "You should get to the Spring. Rauro and I've got it here. It's two against one."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin was much faster than Aspira, and was catching up quickly, when he heard a grunt from above. Glancing up, his eyes widened, and then he hit the ground.
"Well, that was a very... interesting enterance there. I have to say though, my ribs are very much applauding... now, if you wouldn't mind getting off..." he pushed Rauro off of him, then turned to Aspira, "I told you, I didn't want to hurt her. It's just that I'm the only one Queen Midna let come through, and so I was wondering if she'd found another way here other than the portal I came through."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Leave her alone!" Midna snaps, standing in front of Aspira, not putting any weight on her bad ankle.

((I'm thinking that maybe Midna has a faint aura of the Twilight. Both she and Robin do, due to Link's "contamination" from going in and out of the Twilight so often.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Makes sense. I was hoping name dropping Midna would do the trick to you guys but I guess I'll have to do it myself :P))
Alwin grunts and stands, then stops, "Wait... She isn't in your shadow any more, is she?" He looked legitamitely confused.

Last edited:
"Look, my friend is hurt. Badly. If you even want a sliver if a chance of me helping you find the Twili, then you'll let her go to the light spring that we went to earlier."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Well it might have if other people were here.))

"I'm not telling you!" Midna snaps, feeling a bit of confusion, as well as a weird pull coming from him... which she could also kinda feel from Aspira's shadow.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I... My name is Midna. My father is the Hero of Light..." Midna says, trying to stand up sraighter.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin nearly collapsed, "You mean...?" He took a deep breath, "This all makes sense now. I apologize for all of this. She isn't my main goal here. The queen - your namesake apparently - sent me to find out about the portal, and to find your father."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Wait, what all makes sense? I don't understand. And what do you mean, you feel Twili magic from me? I've never been in the Twilight Realm before..." Midna looks horribly confused.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi was... Slightly less confused, but only because she knew how Twili magic worked. She was too terrified and in despair to even move, though, so she was currently no help.

I mean come on, the guard was looking for the Hero too?! How could her luck get any worse...?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Your father made great use of twili magic last time my people were here. It wouldn't be surprising that some of it... Rubbed off on him, especially with the amount he used. It also wouldn't be surprising that he passed some onto you."
Seeing Aspira's shadow quivered, he sighed, "How many times do I have to say I'm not here to hurt you? Come on out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom