• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin looked at the water for a second, then stepped in. The water felt odd to him... Kind of uncomfortable. Like the light. He stepped out, then shrugged to his companions. He turned to Aspira, "Where did you see her?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola wasted no time in going into the water and laying down so she's submerged. "This is amazing..."

"Right where you're standing. But I doubt she's still around here. She looked like she was leaving."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin sighed and looked at her, "Could've told us that earlier..." he leaned on a rock, then continued, "You knew she'd be gone when you brought us here, didn't you?"
((STOP. It's bumping time!))

((I'm back!))
Aspira looks around at her companions, unsure of what to say. "Well, um... I really don't know where she is at the moment." that was true. She didn't know where Midna and Madi where. She'd just assumed that they'd heard the commotion, and left.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((welcome back!))

Alwin sighed, closing his eyes. He began searching for her twilight magic, but suddenly his vision was full light. He jumped and opened his eyes, "This spring is messing with me..." He grumbled, "You two can stay here if you want. You need it. I'm going to go find her."

"Right. Cause we're so dangerous." Aspira muttered. She was getting increasingly tired and annoyed. She walked towards Rauro and Robin. Quietly, she said "hey, you guys think we should head back to the inn? Looks like we've overstayed our welcome with this group." She glanced at the two Zoras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom