• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
OOooooooooo, bad move. The moment the sword was out, Visola uses the shaft of her spear, spinning it, to knock the sword away, before the tip of her spear, razor sharp, was pressed against his kneck. "I could say the same to you, guppy." She hisses.

Aspira sticks her dagger back in her boot, pushes the door open, and steps slowly outside. "I'm sorry about my friend. Let him go, and we'll head back to the inn, and get out of your way." Aspira looks the Zora girl straight in the eye as she speaks.

"I've never seen one till just now. Why? She do something wrong?" Aspira immediately bites her tongue. Aspira just gave herself away when she said she. Aspira hopes no one notices.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"She...? You know the Twili?!"

Midna wakes to the sound of yelling, then hears Aspira. "Crap..." She gets out of bed and heads out to the spring secretly. "You're going to be okay, Madi."

"well I don't know where she is, I just met her earlier today down by the spring That's where I'd check if I were you."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"This has gotten intresting." He said. "Also why would you attack some one who has showen they would not attack. I would understand an attack on her." He motioned to Visola.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Everyone calm down a little," Alwin reasoned, then he turned to Aspira, "We don't want to hurt her... She hasn't done anything wrong. We just want to know how she got through... As far as I knew, I was the only one who passed through into your world."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Sorry I did not mean it as an insult. this is not Zora's domain we are not the ones who make the call on who is a threat. Also the question was for the kid with the sword."
His eyes darted to the sword's owner.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi just trembled in Midna's shadow, freaking out on the inside. She could hear the voices, they knew she was here. Oh gosh, they knew... She couldn't be caught yet, she had to meet the Hero!

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Ugh, how could Robin be such a dolt as to attack 2 armed Zoras and a Twili??

"Sorry, I think he's just a little tense. When we passed by the Twili a while back, it really startled him to see one of them in our world again. He's a rather fragile little guy, and the smallest thing could upset him. I'm really not sure why we gave him a sword in the first place..." he says with a friendly smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom