• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"There has to be a portal somewhere... But the Mirror was destroyed twenty years ago..." Midna frowns. "This is impossible."

"Nothing is impossible. Unrealistic, yes. But not impossible." Aspira said with a smile. "So, Madi, you just suddenly appeared over there?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
All Madi could do was nod, not having enough confidence in her already-basic Hylian to fully explain herself. She didn't know how the portal had appeared any more than they did, and she was scared out of her mind that she wouldn't be able to go home again...

Aspira noticed how scared Madi was. "Don't worry Madi, we'll try our best to help you get home." Aspira tried to sound confident, but what she thought was, our best may not be good enough...

Aspira smiled at Madi. "I do have another question..."

((um anyone else notice that it's taking way longer to get from the spring to the town than it did to get from the town to the spring? I mean they are walking right?))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Sorry my bad))

They reached the spring a little bit ago, and Midna just now notices, so wrapped up in their conversation. "Oh hey, we're here."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((That's halfway across Hyrule, Zelda! Technically they would've had to climb down cliffs to get to the Light Spring, so let's just say they got there.))

Madi flinched away from the water of the spring, refusing to get near it. She merely looked at Aspira questioningly when the girl said she wanted to ask something.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Thought it was the hot spring, but whatever))

"Madi.... Ooooooh." Midna sees the water, and remembers the tale of a light spirit hurting Queen Midna badly.

"Oh, nevermind... I forgot what it was anyway."
Aspira seemed distracted by something.
((I am so confused, where are we?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry, I thought we were at the Hot Spring before, the one above the inn? I thought we'd gone down to the Light Spring at the entrance to the village just now. Was I wrong?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom