• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

"Okay." Aspira gets up. "Are you coming too, Midna?" Aspira didn't really feel like getting in, but decided she'd go anyway, For a number of reasons.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"So when we get to kakariko would you be ok if we take a rest befor going to the (shaman?)?" He turned to the twilli.

Pen

The game is on!
After Rengo had left the bomb shop he went and bought som bread. After that he proceeded to the watch tower of Kakariko Village where he had been granted permission to temporarily keep criminals locked up for a day or two. There he left Warren with a loaf of bread and said: "Here you go. This ought to be enough. I'll be back to fetch you tomorrow, or possibly the day after that." Rengo then closed and locked the door, and started walking down the mountain back to the main part of town.

Pen

The game is on!
"Hey!" Rengo waves back and starts walking a bit quicker towards the others. "I got some food for Warren, and then I went and left him in that tower over there", he said and pointed at the watch tower. He avoided mentioning that he had bought bombs though. "So, is your knee any better now, Midna?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yeah... I can sort of walk now..."

((So Hero can't rp today, I think he said, so we should slow down. Plus Tatl can make an entrance now))

Pen

The game is on!
"Splendid! I'm glad to hear it!" Rengo sits down, takes his shoes and socks off, and dips his feet in the spring water. "Ah, how nice! I haven't really gotten a proper moment of rest today until now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Ew foot water." She quickly leaves the spring, but too quickly. She squeaks as her knee collapses beneath her.

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh, haha! I'm sorry!" Rengo laughs merrily. "You'd better get back in the spring though. Your knee doesn't seem to be completely healed yet. I hope you didn't hurt yourself." Somehow Rengo both smiled and looked worried at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom