• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
"Hey there Barnes! Everything's well I hope", Rengo greeted him as he pulled Warren through the front door. "Don't mind this guy. He's the thief who used to cause trouble around these parts. You might recognize 'im. Anyway, you know I only ever really use my bow as far as weapons go. Well, I was thinking of trying something a little different. Have you ever heard of Bomb Arrows? I actually caught word of it just last week, and I was wondering if you've had some experience with it."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Bomb arrows! Sure I know about them! You just tie a bomb to the arrowhead. And thanks for catching him. Where're you taking him?" He asks.

Pen

The game is on!
"Cool! That sounds simple enough! In that case I'd like to by myself a Bomb Bag filled with regular bombs, please." Rengo started taking out his wallet. "And this criminal here's on his way to the dungeons in Castle Town, so I'll be heading there pretty soon. Tomorrow perhaps."

Pen

The game is on!
"Awesome! Thanks a bunch!" Rengo says as he gives Barnes four purple rupees and five red ones. "Have a good one Mr. Barnes! See you around!" Rengo left the shop.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"If we don't take rests then it might be posible to make it. However a rest along the way might be good."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"We won't be resting at nightfall..." Visola sighs, rubbing her arms. "The sun is starting to dry out my skin..."

Aspira sits on the ground, happy to have stopped moving again. "So, how long are we gonna stay in Kakariko?"

Aspira smiles. "that sounds really appealing right now." She decides to stop bothering Midna with questions, and to just relax.

"I don't think any of us do..." Aspira thinks for a minute, "want to just explore around town?"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((sorry yo, no excuse, i've been lazy))
Robin stretched and yawned. "I think the hot spring sounds like a grand idea." He said. "Come on Rauro, and you could come too Aspira. And you don't need to worry about clothes, the sun's hot enough to dry you off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom