• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
((I was thinking of just making Luda an NPC. So I guess anyone who needs to can control her.))

Rengo gets off the horse and pulls Warren down with him. "Ah, home sweet home!" he says with a very pleased facial expression. "Come along! This way to the sanctuary where Luda lives. She'll be able to fix your knee for sure, Midna", he smiles at her and starts walking in the direction of the sanctuary.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Sanctuary?))

She carefully dismounts, gripping the pommel. "The water is healing water, though...." Midna says softly.

Pen

The game is on!
((The house where Luda and Renado lives is called the sanctuary in Kakariko Village.))

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Rengo exclaimed. "I always forget about that! Well, lets't go to the spring then. Actually though, the hot spring's right next to the sanctuary, so perhaps we can say hi to Luda anyway."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I thought it was behind the inn." Midna frowns. "I've been here before... Dad took us on trips. Remember, Robin?" She looks to her brother.

Pen

The game is on!
((If you're going for how it is in the game, the spring is on the other side of the road from the inn (and sort of in the other end of town) and next to the sanctuary. But perhaps we're just doing our own version, which is fine of course.))

Pen

The game is on!
((Oh, you were referring to the spring by the inn's roof! My bad. :)))

"Right! If you go on ahead to the spring by the inn I'll catch up with you in a bit. I've got some business with old Mr. Barnes to tend to. See you guys later!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Pendio that is the hot spring.))

"Wait but which spring?!" She calls after him, before going to the light spirit spring and sitting in it, sighing.

Pen

The game is on!
Unfortunately Rengo's thoughts where now elsewhere, so he didn't hear Midna calling him. He headed over towards the bomb shop in the northern part of town (still dragging Warren along).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom