• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"How far exactly is it from here to Kakariko?" asked Rauro impatiently. To tell the truth, he was mostly irritated because his arm was still hurting a bit. It kept him up for a good portion of the night, and he was ready to get to some town.

"Midna is going with Warren and Rengo, so I guess you guys are stuck with me." Aspira says as she uncovers the other horse.

"Okay," Aspira hopped on the horse. "So what am I going to do after we drop Warren off? I mean I don't exactly have a home" Aspira pointed the question at Midna, but looked at everyone as she asked it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna just blushes at Rengo's comment, then starts off at a fast trot. They reach the town 4 hours later without incident.
"Here we are!" She smiles as they arrive at Kakariko.

((Should I post a pic?))

Aspira can't wait to get off the horse. "Finally!" She thinks as they enter Kakariko. Then she says, "so... where do we go now?" Aspira is thinking about Kakariko, that name sounded familiar, but he couldn't place where she had heard it before. "Maybe we should walk for now, I mean the horses are probably tired, and we probably look pretty strange with three people on one horse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom