• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo takes a few quick steps forward and grabs Midna to make sure she doesn't fall over while trying to stand on her injured leg. "Easy there! We'll have to get to Kakariko as soon as possible now to get your leg fixed. I have a good friend living there whose name is Luda. She's the daughter of Renado, the shaman of the village, and she's an outstanding doctor! But yeah, we should definitely have some breakfast before we depart. I've got a bottle filled with cashew nuts that everyone can eat from if they like. There's plenty."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Mmmm you know I love pike." She smiles. "Fine." She sits up and stretches.

((So I want to get to Kakariko ASAP...))

"I can go try and find some berries if you want. I know where some are." Aspira helps Rengo with Midna

Pen

The game is on!
"Great! Perhaps we can eat on the way. We'll be three people per horse. I'll get Warren and get on one of the horses with him and somebody else." Rengo went over to the tree that Warren was tied to, untied him and brought him over to the horses.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She tries to mount her's, but can't, screeching in pain as she tries. "Ah... Ah..." She clutches the pommel of the saddle.

"Rengo, I can't exactly lift Midna by myself." Aspira calls over to him, trying to hold Midna up.

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh, I'll help you out with that, Midna!" Rengo says as he runs over and helps her up on the horse's back. He then places Warren behind Midna and then gets on himself between the two. "There! Is everything in order?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom