• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin lay there, still half asleep, staring into blank space. "Hey bud," he said to Rauro, "You think that girl could be into me?" he asked his friend in a small voice, much more timid than his normal self.

"Yeah, I know. But still, he really wants to go with us. Maybe just let him go too? Just this once? I mean he's already proven himself. C'mon Midna, please?"

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro looked over at her, then his gaze darted away when she glanced over. "Well, just play it right, and you might be able to take a souvenir home from this whole adventure," he said with a wink. "She has been over there arguing about bringing us along for some time now though."

((Shouldn't we be leaving now? I take it Z13 is gonna try shipping?))

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo let out a loud and satisfied yawn, then he stood up and smiled. "Ah, how nice! I hear everything's settled. Is everyone awake?" Rengo rubbed his eyes.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna tries to stand, hissing as she bends her knee. "Owowowowowow...." She says softly. "Yeah... But breakfast?"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(sorry I stopped getting alerts again though this rp died untill I got on my comp instead of my phone)

"Are you ready to get going?" He says looking at Alwin as going to wake Visola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom