• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
"I can keep watch another hour, Aspira! I'm not tired quite yet... I can wake you up when I'm ready to go to sleep", Rengo replied and went a little closer to Robin and Rauro.

"Well see, at first I didn't really care much about your little plan. I mean, I barely know you two, so what business do I really have with you? But then I thought to myself, having two horses for six people is way better than one horse for two, and one horse for four. Midna's horse, whatever its name is, is exhausted from carrying four people yesterday and I think it'd only be cruel to let it carry the four of us all the way tomorrow as well." Rengo's smirk faded away somewhat and his facial expression softened.

"That being said, I personally see no reason for the two of you not to come along with us to Kakariko tomorrow, after all, you did pretty well in the little fight against that Aeralfos earlier. I just don't think that sneaking away is the best way for the two of you to get a piece of the action. See, that'd only make things worse, especially between you and your sister, Robin. If you promise me not to run off early tomorrow, I'll promise you guys to convince Midna to let you come along tomorrow morning when she's awake."

"Okay, thanks!" Aspira decides to actually go to sleep this time, she knew everything she needed to know.

Pen

The game is on!
"I'm glad to hear it!" Rengo said and finally gave the two boys a proper smile. "This way I think we'll avoid a lot of unnecessary drama. When we wake up tomorrow I'll make sure to sort things out."

((Should we skip over the night now and go directly to the morning? Or if you have something planned for Aspira during the night, Zelda13, we can keep going. ^^))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The night goes past without any more problems. The sun starts to rise, painting the sky pink.

With that sunrise, Midna opens her eyes, and gasps at the beauty of it.
________
Visola is still alseep, exhausted

((I guess Aspira took last watch.))

As the sun rises, Aspira looks around for Robin and Rauro. "There they are, asleep behind a bush." Aspira thought with a sigh. "They'd have ruined their chance of staying if they had done something rash like that."
((You two stayed right?))
Aspira notices Midna is staring at the beautiful sunrise, and crawls over to her. "I never get tired of watching the sunrise," Aspira says as she sits down next to Midna. "Have you thought about whether your brother can stay or not?"

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo woke up but stayed where he was. He is extremely bad at getting up in the morning, no matter how long he's slept. He lay there and could hear Aspira (and probably also Midna) talk on the other side of the tree that he had been sleeping under.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I love it too..." Midna sighs at Aspira's question. "I don't know... I know he can handle himself, I know he's strong... But I don't want him to come with us because it's dangerous. But that's exactly why he should come, since my knee is still busted." She looks to her friend. "So I really don't know what to do."

"Well, give him a shot, he really wants to come, to him you're just his bossy big sister." Aspira bit her lip and looked at Midna "also, they're kinda cute." Aspira says quickly, then blushes and looks away.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She looks at them, then her, then the boys again. "I guess so, but Robin's just my annoying younger brother. He probably isn't interested in girls yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom