• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

"Huh? Oh, yeah... I-I guess... I feel kinda tired, can I go to sleep, or did you want someone to take watch now?"
Aspira doesn't really feel tired. But she yawns for effect.

"Hey Rengo! Do you mind taking first watch?" Aspira calls over to him. After Midna got to sleep. Aspira hides behind a bush right in perfect sight of the boys.

"Good night" she calls to him. She was also watching the boys, but more discreetly than Rengo was.

Pen

The game is on!
"Hey dude! Don't think you can just ignore me like that!" Rengo said to Rauro, getting a bit annoyed. "It just so happens that I know of your little plan to sneak off northward earlier than the rest of us tomorrow morning, and I was planning on keeping that secret, but if you're gonna be like that I might have to tell Midna about it."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
There were nummerus stars visable. Clouds passed over head ever blocking them out. He quickly fell asleep.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola wakes up Roat at midnight.
________
While she sleeps, Midna shifts a little.... and bolts up as the pain lances through her bad knee, and she tries not to cry out. It's been about three hours since she fell asleep.

Aspira creeps over next to where Midna is sleeping so as not to make them think she was spying (which she was in fact doing just that.)
"Hey Rengo, do you want me to take watch now?" Aspira says as she stands up. "I can go from now till midnight if that works" as she walks toward him, she says quietly, "maybe we should just let Midna rest tonight."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Do you plan to stop us? There's no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to come along," Rauro said indignantly to Rengo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom