• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"It shouldn't be much further. We get out when we can see the walls of castle town to or right."
Then the dangerus part would come up.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna nods, looking scared at the thought of heights.
_________
"It's a long trip." Visola warns Roat.

Aspira turns to Rengo, "that one," she said pointing at Robin, "is Midna's brother, Robin. I don't know who the other guy is." Aspira added with a shrug, "they obviously know each other though." She turns her attention to helping Midna and the others up.

Pen

The game is on!
"Midna's brother, huh?" Rengo let out. "Yeah I can see the family resemblance now! Anyway, if I'm to introduce myself, the name's Rengo, and I'm currently traveling to Kakariko with these two ladies. Now if you'd excuse me, I've got a tied up thief to see to." Rengo went over to help Aspira get Midna on her feet and started walking back towards the steep hill. "Hey boys! Unless your planning on going back through the woods all the way to Ordona, I'd recommend you spend the night with us. We'll be stayin' on the top of that hill over there", Rengo pointed toward the steep hill where Warren was sitting tied up against a tree. "And now that Midna's this wounded I reckon it'd be for the best if even she spent the night up on the hill. As for her horse, and this new horse for that matter, I suggest we gather some big leaves to have 'em covered up with during the night."

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Fair enough," Robin said. He was still registering the shock of what he'd just done. He stood up and began to cover his horse in leaves behind a bush. "Stay here buddy, just for tonight." He patted his horse on the back and walked back over to the hill

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Should we wait till night to start out on land. Although that creates another problem if we stray off the road."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"The fields aren't baad until nightfall." Visola points out. "But we should stay in the boat until dawn."
"Thanks Rengo." She says to him softly. "And Robin, in the morning you're going home." Midna'so voice is firm. Sure he saved the day (well, night) but two of the group got injured, herself included, so she is even more set on sending her baby brother home before he got seriously hurt.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro walked over to Robin. "We're not going back tomorrow, right?" he asked once he and Robin were out of Midna's earshot. "The girl is the same age as us, and if Midna's letting her tag along with her, it makes no sense that we wouldn't be allowed to come along!"

Aspira was shocked at what Midna had said. She watches the boys walk away, then turns to Midna. "You could let them come too, I mean they are the same age, or maybe even older than I am, and I'm here. He also took out that aerialfos! We could use an extra horse if for no other reason Midna."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"But...." It's obvious the face he was her younger brother was the main part for sending him back. "I don't want him to get hurt. I've had most of the fighting training...."

"Midna, he can take care of himself. I'm not saying they're great, but we need someone else to help, at least while your leg heals."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom