• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo was steadily pointing his arrow straight at Warren as he started climbing up the rope. Just a short while after Midna and Aspira had run off, Warren made it all the way up the the top of the hill, where Rengo grabbed him and properly tied him to the trunk of the same tree that he had fired the rope arrow into earlier. Suddenly he heard some screams and shouts in the distance (the same direction he had seen Aspira and Midna go). He looked over in that direction and could just barely see the ongoing fight with the Aeralfos (it was hard to see because it had started to get dark). He swiftly slid down the rope and started running as quickly as he could over to the battle. While he was running he could see two boys that he had never seen before. From how they moved he was able to tell they were allied with his two companions. He also equipped his bow and arrow while rushing to the battleground.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro quickly rushed to where the strange girl was struggling with the clawshot and climbed on the horse behind her. He grabbed the clawshot too and pulled with all his strength. He could feel the aerialfos slowly moving down. It took all their strength to bring it down. "Keep...pulling!!" he grunted through gritted teeth. It was almost low enough for Midna to survive a drop if she fell.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"yeah... but she may not like you..." Visola warns.

((Sorry, clawshot.))
Aspira looks over at Midna as she falls to the ground, and lets go of the clawshot. She tumbles to the ground and runs over to Midna. "Are you okay?"

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Unfortunately, she forgot about Rauro, who didn't remember to let go. He went airborne for a few seconds, then landed hard on his arm, dislocating it. He got up, grunting in pain, and looked over at Robin, who seemed to be frozen up again.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((what is he doing anyway? Was he climbing up the clawshot chain when he last posted or something))

Rauro walked over to the others. "Ahh! My arm! I think....it's dislocated!" he gasped in pain

Pen

The game is on!
As Rengo arrived, the Aeralfos took a dive right at him, but he managed to dodge the attack right in the nick of time. He then swiftly fired an arrow right back at the Aeralfos, but it was blocked by its shield. "Dammit!" Rengo let out. "Hey boy!" he shouted to Rauro who seemed to be in great pain. "Let me take a look at your arm there."

Aspira sits on the ground next to Midna and wraps her knee in gauze to help keep it from twisting. Suddenly she hears Rengo coming over and sighs with relief. "Someone who can help!" She thinks to herself. "C'mon, Midna we have to get away!" She practically yells.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I can't put weight on it!" She protests. She looks for a clawshot, hoping for one last shot of killing the thing.

"Okay, Let me help." She lifts Midna up under one arm and helps her up. "Try as hard as you can to walk, we really need to get you over there before you gets stomped on!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom