• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

(Why don't you choose the monster dl, or 27 if you're on right now.)

Last edited:
Hey, Robin! If you want to prove yourself, get off the horse and help with this thing!!" Aspira says as she starts firing arrows at it.

(@HeroOfTime :mad: )

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro leaps up and grabs a sword from the bags. Not that he can really use such a short-ranged weapon against an aerialfos...

((Should Robin kill it to prove to Midna that he can travel with them? Or saving her from being eaten would be good too))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
( I'm not getting alerts for this thread.)
"... the row boat shop might help." He said pondering what Visola said. After a secend he sees something out of the corner of his eye.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin grabbed his sword out of the bag and lept forward, feeling a surge of energy from wanting to prove everyone wrong. He began to swing his sword at the creature whenever it got close, but he missed everytime, the creature not being close enough. Rage filled him, and he began to swing more wildly before stopping for a second to catch his breath. What am i doing? He thought. I'm better than this! I need to come up with a better way to kill it. Then he got an idea, and he took a chance and threw his sword towards the beast. Much to his surprise, it plunged into its torso

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna pulls out a clawshot, tossing one to Robin. "Use this!" She says. She hooks it and drags it down, just as his thrown sword impales it, but it shakes it off

Aspira slips and falls out of the tree landing on the ground. "Not my best landing." She mutters under her breath, but quickly gets up and starts attacking with her bow. "ugh. This isn't working!" she tosses it down and tries her dagger, it was a long dagger, but was still pretty short compared to a sword. She was too far away for the dagger to help anyway.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She hooks the Aerialfos's shield and drags it dow and attacks.... But when the dragon flies up, she's still stuck, and gets dragged up with it! She screams as she sees how high she gets

Aspira gasps as she sees Midna being dragged up into the air. "I'm to far away!" She mutters. Aspira looks around and sees the closest person is Robin. She throws a small rock at him to get his attention.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom