• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo started looking a bit worried and said: "I fear we won't be able to reach Kakariko before night falls. Maybe we could manage to find a relatively safe place to camp at on Hyrule Field?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"fine but if it's a grotto I refuse to go in!" She says. In all reality she's terrified of caves, because of the dark and tight places.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She sighs and turns around and starts riding quickly. We have to make it to Kakariko! She pleads to herself.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Meanwhile, Tarul was busy riding back to Kakariko to make a few purchases. He was going to head straight back to Old Kakariko, but he realized that he would need to pick up supplies. He just got paid from his last job, and that would more than cover what he needed. He was close to Hyrule castle town, but what he needed could only be purchased in Kakariko Village. So onward he rode his horse! It was getting dark, but he didn't fear what came out in the night, and thus rode through the night. He wanted to be back to his home as soon as possible.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She pulls out her map and hands it to her. "Hidden places aren't shown..." She glances Rengo. "And thanks... but that doesn't help with confinement...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom