• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

((My brother did it :P))
"Okay, so I know I'm inquisitive, but you try talking to birds for a year!"

Pen

The game is on!
"Hehe! Don't worry 'bout it! I live in Castle Town right now. Got a small room there. It certainly ain't much, but it's home. However, I spend many nights all around Hyrule in various places in Eldin, Lanayru and Faron mostly. I guess my job keeps me sorta busy at times. Anyway, Aspira, you seem not to care too much about your parents, but what about you brother that you mentioned earlier?"

"He's the one reason I wish I hadn't run away...His name was Link, named after the famous hero. When we could get out of the house we would spend days climbing trees, fighting Ganon, pretending to be heros." Here she let out a sigh. "He was a year older than me, but never acted like it, he always acted like we were the same age, and best friends. Anyway, I left him a note about why I left, and as far as I know, he's been going on like before. He did try and search the surrounding woods for me a couple of times but I hid in trees where he couldn't find me. He would try and take me back, of course." Here she turns to Midna, "they never replied!"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"What would be the best root to kakariko (for give my spelling I'm tired from classes)" Roat was muttering to himself.
"I haven't been there in a while."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"we could follow the river to Castle town, or even farther than that... No, Castle Town. Then we'll have to go by land for a long time." Visola sighs.

Pen

The game is on!
(So, are they heading back to the forest to get Aspira's stuff right away or are they continuing to Kakariko now and going back to the woods tomorrow...?)

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Meanwhile, Robin was hiding around the corner of the stables, having seen his father enter to get his horse. After he left, Robin quickly ran in and saddled up his favorite horse and grabbed his pre-packed emergency bags he had ready for cases like this. As sneakily as possible, he lead the horse out of the stables until he got to the woods and rode to the meeting spot

Pen

The game is on!
"Luckily we didn't get too far. It shouldn't take too long now before we're back to the spot where you left your stuff", Rengo said. "Let's just hope it's all still there!"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"We should get as close as we can through the river systems. If I rember correctly we could take the river to the east of castle town. Being on land from there might be a better idea." He looked at Visola. "That way he can walk and we can stay in water till about half way through. Then we simply walk. Once we get to kakariko..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola rolls her eyes. "That's what I just said to do." She says coldly. "But that's essentially the plan. We may have to fight, though." She frowns. "And all we have are spears against Bulbins who shoot fire arrows." She shudders. Zora skin is extremely sensitive to fire and ice.

(Sorry dl, I took some of my post out yesterday.)
"It's okay, I still have my rupees, so I can buy a real bow and dagger. We have to drop Warren off ASAP." Aspira shrugs. "Oh well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom