• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
As Rengo got onto the horse he felt he could finally relax. Warren was now tied up and Rengo was on his way back to Castle Town in the Lanayru Province. Things were looking good.

"So, Midna, what are your business in Lanayru?" he asked.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola doesn't answer either of them.

Pen

The game is on!
"Ah, a fishing enthusiast! How nice!" Rengo laughed as well. "And you Aspira, where do you live? Perhaps kind Midna here can let you off by your house if it isn't too far off the course to Lanayru. It's getting pretty dark. You parents must be worried, Aspira."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"To where?" Visola growls.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro grinned. This was exactly the type of mischief he was looking forward to today.

"Sounds like fun," he said. "But that's pretty far away. Are we gonna go on foot?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"My father caught it." Midna looks at him gravely. "Twice." She then spins the golden glittery thing in her hand. "But that's what this is for." She holds it up. It's.... a lure.

((sorry i took so long!))
"little girl?!" Aspira exclaims indignately, " I'll have you two know I've lived here for a year by myself! In fact you two are the first humans I've seen since I ran away! I actually forget where I used to live. As for my parents, well, they probably don't even know that I'm gone..." as she said this, Aspira got sadder and sadder.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh! I'm terribly sorry I brought that up! I had no idea!" Rengo looked a bit ashamed. "But hey, even if this forest has been your home for the past year, don't you think it'd be nice to travel somewhere else where you won't be as alone? 'Cause having others around surely is a wonderful thing. Trust me, I know. I think it'd be great to have you come along to Lanayru with us! I for one am very interested in actually seeing Midna here capture that Hylian Loach using this glittery lure", he said and smiled.

"You're right," Aspira says to Rengo, "I have been wanting some company lately a trip like this would be nice." to Midna she asks, "what is a Hylian Loach?"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Of course not ya big idiot!" he says with a smile on his face. "We ride! Here's the plan: you create some kind of big distraction in the village so i can sneak two horses out. We can meet back here in half and hour. You down?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom