• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna crawls around, trying to find a good place to run. As Alwin is distracted, Midna takes off and jumps from the roof, rolling to break her fall, but some injury still happens.

Aspira gets to the roof and looks around. She sees a figure moving around a rock and hears Alwin's voice. Then, a thud. Aspira rushes over to the edge of the roof and looks over. When she sees Midna on the ground, Aspira runs back down the stairs silently. She gets to the door and goes outside, hoping that Midna isn't hurt.

After Aspira gets outside, she realizes it would have been much faster to jump off the roof. I'll jump next time this happens. She runs as fast as she can, to catch up with Midna.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Looking both ways, Alwin saw a flicker of movement in the corner of his eye. Turning, he sprinted after her, succesfully gaining a little ground, but not a lot.

((Is it bad that Aspira catches her? :P))

Aspira pulls Midna into a corner and crouches down into the shadows. "Are you okay?" Aspira asks quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom